Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL IT BE TOO LATE..

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 pm

to snap up some quality players before they transfer to another club or sign a new contract?

Not trying to be a doom and gloom merchant but this anxious wait is killing me for a new manager to be announced, clubs seem to be snapping up the players while we have to endure this horrible, nerve racking feeling of the enevitable announcement of Hughton (ive resigned to the fact that Di Matteo will not be our manager and Hughton will :cry: :cry: :cry: ). Well I sincerely Hughton as talked to players in advance and persuaded them to move to the capital (the best capital) of Wales.

Whats your thoughts?

Re: WILL IT BE TOO LATE..

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Midfield general wrote:Mate we are in the first week of June. Plenty of time yet

i know but the lack of football and anxiety has taken over me so i feel the need to make desperate threads such as this one :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Most important thing is to get the right manager in, as we've seen in recent seasons, even if you have good players but poor management you won't get anywhere! The club are making sure they get it right and are interviewing all decent and available candidates! When the new man comes in I'm sure he will work on getting lots of new players asap

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:to snap up some quality players before they transfer to another club or sign a new contract?

Not trying to be a doom and gloom merchant but this anxious wait is killing me for a new manager to be announced, clubs seem to be snapping up the players while we have to endure this horrible, nerve racking feeling of the enevitable announcement of Hughton (ive resigned to the fact that Di Matteo will not be our manager and Hughton will :cry: :cry: :cry: ). Well I sincerely Hughton as talked to players in advance and persuaded them to move to the capital (the best capital) of Wales.

Whats your thoughts?

I don't think Gavin Rae has signed for Aberdeen yet! :lol: :ayatollah: