Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea City

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm

have been promoted to the Premier League, the best league in the footballing world, few hours before the game kicked off at wembley it was announced Dave Jones was sacked. perfect timing for both teams wasnt it. hehe
i must say bellamy didnt look happy sitting in the stand against reading. bet he wanted cardiff to get promoted and not the swans. wonder how he feels now??

Re: Swansea City

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

congratulations on discovering the ancient history that was last week.. THE JACKS HAVE BEEN PROMOTED!!!!! BEST DISCOVERY SINCE WATER WAS FIRST DISCOVERED :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:have been promoted to the Premier League, the best league in the footballing world, few hours before the game kicked off at wembley it was announced Dave Jones was sacked. perfect timing for both teams wasnt it. hehe
i must say bellamy didnt look happy sitting in the stand against reading. bet he wanted cardiff to get promoted and not the swans. wonder how he feels now??

Sorry whats your point? :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:congratulations on discovering the ancient history that was last week.. THE JACKS HAVE BEEN PROMOTED!!!!! BEST DISCOVERY SINCE WATER WAS FIRST DISCOVERED :roll:

best discovery in the world

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:congratulations on discovering the ancient history that was last week.. THE JACKS HAVE BEEN PROMOTED!!!!! BEST DISCOVERY SINCE WATER WAS FIRST DISCOVERED :roll:

best discovery in the world

i agree, it will be on the news soon oh wait it was last monday wonder why :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
SgorioFruit wrote:have been promoted to the Premier League, the best league in the footballing world, few hours before the game kicked off at wembley it was announced Dave Jones was sacked. perfect timing for both teams wasnt it. hehe

swansea have been promoted and cardiff havent and bellamy looked a bit sad and down in the dumps in the stand!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

swansea have been promoted and cardiff havent and bellamy looked a bit sad and down in the dumps in the stand!!

are you a cewnty fan? :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

do you mean county??

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

do you mean county??

indeed

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
SgorioFruit wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

do you mean county??

indeed

notts county?

DICKHEAD

="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
SgorioFruit wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
are you a cewnty fan? :roll

do you mean county??

indeed

notts county?

ill give you a clue...their kit is amber :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 pm

just done some research, and found out that you must mean newport county? i actually support port talbot football club, as i beleive in supporting my local club, so im a neutral on this subject, i just wanted to have a chat about swansea being promoted and cardiff not being promoted and bellamy looking sad and down in the dumps in the stand!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

SgorioFruit wrote:just done some research, and found out that you must mean newport county? i actually support port talbot football club, as i beleive in supporting my local club, so im a neutral on this subject, i just wanted to have a chat about swansea being promoted and cardiff not being promoted and bellamy looking sad and down in the dumps in the stand!!

oh there you go then, fair play if you're true to your word then hats off to you for watching the LOW. And you will get a few bites from that as you fully well know ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

You're a ball bag to be fair lad, trying to get a rise, not really worked you just sound like a dick head.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

cecilccfc wrote:You're a ball bag to be fair lad, trying to get a rise, not really worked you just sound like a dick head.

he thinks hes badass by braking his bedtime curfew!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

just wanted to chat about bellamy looking sad in the stand, i though ahhh bless him, hasnt really worked out the way he wanted really, no one thought all of this would happen!!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 am

SgorioFruit wrote:just wanted to chat about bellamy looking sad in the stand, i though ahhh bless him, hasnt really worked out the way he wanted really, no one thought all of this would happen!!

and???

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 am

SgorioFruit wrote:just done some research, and found out that you must mean newport county? i actually support port talbot football club, as i beleive in supporting my local club, so im a neutral on this subject, i just wanted to have a chat about swansea being promoted and cardiff not being promoted and bellamy looking sad and down in the dumps in the stand!!

Awww mate I watch Camarathen Town. Do you think Tomi Morgan is doing a good job for them? I think it is abot time he moved on tbh.

As for Mark Jones at Port Talbot. He if f*cking terrible. Dave Jones could do a better job.

What are you opinions?

:ayatollah: