Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MALKY MACKAY - INTERVIEWED TODAY - CCFC "

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Having thorough and professional chairmen is refreshing, take all the time you need is what I say...preferably by the end of the week though. :D

Malky Mackay I rate, we really are being spoilt IMO. It shows we aren't the only ones who see our potential anymore.

Re: MALKY MACKAY - INTERVIEWED TODAY - CCFC

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

d20 wrote:FFS talk about dragging it out its like an episode of DALLAS !!!.....everytime we think its about to be announced another manager has a pissing interview ....hurry up and make your minds up...if hughtons the man then give it to him...!!!!..........whose the other 2

This sort of decision takes time. I for one would be happy for them to do another 100 interviews if it means t we find the manager that takes us up!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know by tomorrow but rushing things could leave us in an even worse position this time next season :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Have been told tonight that,Watford boss Malky Mackay has been interviewed today for the Managers job at Cardiff City FC.

Without giving to much away,his interview went well and Cardiff have 2 other Managers to interview tomorrow.

Both Chris Hughton and Roberto Di Matteo are still the front runners for the job.

Malky Mackay has seen 2 of his major players leave Watford today in Buckley and the championsip topgoalscorer Graham.

Both TG and VT want to see a Manager at the club with passion and motovasion,and will wait untill the right man is found.
The Malaysians have recently sold shares and property in McDonalds back home,lets hope that some of this goes towards the season ahead :ayatollah:

Superb stuff. I've always wanted either Mackay, who's done very well on a 'shoestring' budget (how many times have we heard that before), and isn't afraid to play the youngsters (don't we all want that!), or Lee Clark, who for quite a young manager has done well at Huddersfield in getting them challenging for promotion consistently and, from what I've heard, playing good football whilst doing it !

My top three are Mackay, Clark and Hughton, but in no particular order !

After what I've read about Hughton I would be delighted to have him as manager. But I just think that we could do with a younger manager such as Mackay or Clark just so we can have a breath of fresh air as they put it :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Martin O neill is now stone cold dead, no nai never!!
if i had 10000,0000,0000 every single penny would be layed on hughton :ayatollah:
i need to make my bloody money back after last week :cry: :lol:

Steve Mclaren :|

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

im undecided on this one

though i suppose he does play a great brand of football and has done a fantastic job given Watford's limited rescources

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 am

Some fantastic news Tony. Malky is my preferred choice. Very highly regarded within the game and not scared to play youngsters.

Has made great strides with the youth setup at Watford. (Harefield Academy actually)

I know a couple of Rookery boys and they are GUTTED.

Danny Graham, Will Buckley and now Malky. Even if we are foolish enough not to sign him, looks like he'll be off somewhere else to get them promoted. Ouch
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Malky Mackay would be great for this club, him or Hughton for me!!

Mackay may just get the nod cos im sure the Malaysians are looking
to the Academy for our future

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:29 pm

This is not true.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:This is not true.

Read SSN Makay didnt have permission from Watford, but is believed to have still had an interview at Cardiff City.

Remember he is fed up with Watford, they are selling all his best players.

Any way I Want Chris Hughton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Malky Mackay was interviewed in London yesterday.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Read SSN Makay didnt have permission from Watford, but is believed to have still had an interview at Cardiff City.

Yes but if he did have an interview we could possibly be fined and I don't think Gethin and the Club would of took that risk.

If he was fed up of Watford I don't think he would of signed a 3 and a 1/2 year deal in March, I know they haven't been looking very good financially as of late but this is his 6th year at Watford as a Player and Manager now and I don't think he would be that disrespectful to them and have an interview with here.

Yes me too and I'm very confident it will be him. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I hope there will be no complaints in future then when other clubs illegally tap up your players or manager?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Peter Ridsdale wrote:Malky Mackay was interviewed in London yesterday.

how the f**k do you know you were in newport yesterday on the transporter bridge..........................i seen you

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I hope there will be no complaints in future then when other clubs illegally tap up your players or manager?

He hasn't been interviewed don't worry, but if he did it would of been very idiotic!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Malky Mackay has now gone ODDS ON FAV - For the Cardiff job..AFTER SKY RAMP TV ...Made that statement :?:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 pm

When i post things on here with info,its done as i have been told from good people who i trust.

Carl is on hols,Annis is busy with his book,so i said for 1 week only i would give out any info that comes in.

Any info i have had before has gone to both Carl and Annis who have checked things out before posting.

The way in which this thread started may have been wrong for legal reasons,but the story has facts in it.

For those of you who want to know more,i have been given a link from bluebirdsmad123 - thanks :ayatollah:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca...45385.html.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

No problem :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:No problem :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could you put that link on here Bluebirsmad - not sure the one i posted is correct - Thanks :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:04 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 45385.html

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:06 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Cardiff-ready-to-pay-Watford-300k-for-manager-Malky-Mackay-to-replace-Dave-Jones-article745385.html

Cheers bluebirdsmad123 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

No problem :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 am

Hmm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 45385.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 am

Interesting....Now why would you want to pay compo,for someone you have not seen,talked,or asked about their plans :?:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 am

And how would anyone know they want £300K compensation unless it had been discussed?
Maybe Watford want to keep a lid on it as if I was a Watford fan I would be concerned about next season losing Graham ,Buckley and possibly their manager.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 am

billy ronson wrote:And how would anyone know they want £300K compensation unless it had been discussed?
Maybe Watford want to keep a lid on it as if I was a Watford fan I would be concerned about next season losing Graham ,Buckley and possibly their manager.

Correct, of course he has been interviewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 am

get Malky in then maybe he might persuade Buckley to sign for the City :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 am

If ths is true, then its got to be good news for us.
Mackay would not leave one championship club (Watford who have no money,selling thier best players) for another championship club, unless Cardiff were willing to spend and improve, to push for the PL.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28839718/ :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 am

Malky Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
He like brains beer,
And he loves clarks pies....

Malky Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
He like brains beer,

Malky Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
He like brains beer,

Malky Mackay,
Malky Mackay,
He like brains beer,

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 am

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:How much would we have to pay for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More than you payed for that pic of my Misses Bosom!!!!!!!! :old: