Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY MACKAY - INTERVIEWED TODAY - CCFC "

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

I Have been told tonight that,Watford boss Malky Mackay has been interviewed today for the Managers job at Cardiff City FC.

Without giving to much away,his interview went well and Cardiff have 2 other Managers to interview tomorrow.

Both Chris Hughton and Roberto Di Matteo are still the front runners for the job.

Malky Mackay has seen 2 of his major players leave Watford today in Buckley and the championsip topgoalscorer Graham.

Both TG and VT want to see a Manager at the club with passion and motovasion,and will wait untill the right man is found.
The Malaysians have recently sold shares and property in McDonalds back home,lets hope that some of this goes towards the season ahead :ayatollah:

Re: MALKY MACKAY - INTERVIEWED TODAY - CCFC

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Have been told tonight that,Watford boss Malky Mackay has been interviewed today for the Managers job at Cardiff City FC.

Without giving to much away,his interview went well and Cardiff have 2 other Managers to interview tomorrow.

Both Chris Hughton and Roberto Di Matteo are still the front runners for the job.

Malky Mackay has seen 2 of his major players leave Watford today in Buckley and the championsip topgoalscorer Graham.

Both TG and VT want to see a Manager at the club with passion and motovasion,and will wait untill the right man is found.
The Malaysians have recently sold shares and property in McDonalds back home,lets hope that some of this goes towards the season ahead :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Have been told tonight that,Watford boss Malky Mackay has been interviewed today for the Managers job at Cardiff City FC.

Tony, I have heard the very same.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48396

They actually owned every Mcdonalds in Malaysia and VT Sold the lot in one go for a very high price :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FFS talk about dragging it out its like an episode of DALLAS !!!.....everytime we think its about to be announced another manager has a pissing interview ....hurry up and make your minds up...if hughtons the man then give it to him...!!!!..........whose the other 2

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

To be fair they're not leaving many stones unturned in their search for the new man. :ayatollah:

Let's hope the guys doing the interviewing know what we need.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:03 pm

TC would he just quit his job at watford to come to us or would we have to pay some compensation, do you know or have any idea

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm

d20 wrote:FFS talk about dragging it out its like an episode of DALLAS !!!.....everytime we think its about to be announced another manager has a pissing interview ....hurry up and make your minds up...if hughtons the man then give it to him...!!!!..........whose the other 2

Well they can never say they never did a proper search for our Future Manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY MACKAY - INTERVIEWED TODAY - CCFC "

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

all the managers we are being linked with have good qualities in dif ways . i think it positive we have these managers wanting to come here could be alot worse..................

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:all the managers we are being linked with have good qualities in dif ways . i think it positive we have these managers wanting to come here could be alot worse..................

Exactly shows how far we have come in the last ten years and hopefully get even better

evans above wrote:TC would he just quit his job at watford to come to us or would we have to pay some compensation, do you know or have any idea

Evans - if he does not quit its compensation.Not sure how long he has on his contract,but will find out.

Thats way CH AND R-DM are front runners with no Compensation,added to they have also managed in this league mate.

bluebirds23 wrote:all the managers we are being linked with have good qualities in dif ways . i think it positive we have these managers wanting to come here could be alot worse..................

Spot on Rob, We have come a long long way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I'd still prefer Hughton or Di Matteo we wouldn't need to worry about compensation if we got either in whereas Watford would expect some sort of compensation deal

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Rob, We have come a long long way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aye, good on Dave Jones eh? ;)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I'd still prefer Hughton or Di Matteo we wouldn't need to worry about compensation if we got either in whereas Watford would expect some sort of compensation deal

mite not be as expensive as people think but hey least we got few options which is great to see could be alot worse :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I'd still prefer Hughton or Di Matteo we wouldn't need to worry about compensation if we got either in whereas Watford would expect some sort of compensation deal

We could give them Lee Naylor as part of the deal ;)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

mackay recently signed an extention on his contract.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:16 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:mackay recently signed an extention on his contract.

But, Watford have got in some financial difficulties of late. Hughton for me though, but I will back Mackay if he gets the job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
evans above wrote:TC would he just quit his job at watford to come to us or would we have to pay some compensation, do you know or have any idea

Evans - if he does not quit its compensation.Not sure how long he has on his contract,but will find out.

Thats way CH AND R-DM are front runners with no Compensation,added to they have also managed in this league mate.

Cheers mate, i think i would rather have hughton now dont really know why just a feeling hes the right man for the job.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I want hughton as manager , got a funny feeling we will have announcement wednesday
Last edited by darran1927 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hughton is looking like the fav to me but hey anything can change . that's football

TopCat CCFC wrote:

We could give them Lee Naylor as part of the deal ;)

:lol: :lol: Somehow I don't think we could give him away not even for free

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:mackay recently signed an extention on his contract.

Thanks for the info hirwaunbluebird :ayatollah: Saves me looking ;)

Don't think he expected to see his winger Buckley and the Championship topgoalscorer go at the same time :roll:

I think that clubs will also be in for their keeper next.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm

i would prefer houhgton,i believe he would have a few more contacts reagarding players.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

mite not be as expensive as people think but hey least we got few options which is great to see could be alot worse :ayatollah:

Yes it's great that we've got options and these are promising times for our club :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:i would prefer houhgton,i believe he would have a few more contacts reagarding players.

I Wanted Martin O'Neil at the start,but that looks a long way from happening now Would be happy with Houghton :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

also think hughton will want to prove a certain mr ashley wrong i no we in league below but could be spring board for hughton to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm

How much would we have to pay for him? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Fair play some quality names being linked to us, good to see they are not rushing into it :ayatollah:

Annis you say they sold their share's in mcDonalds, are they going to invest in KFC DAYA will be pleased if they are :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

1. MON. 2. Hughton. 3. MacKay in that order. :D the sooner the better.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Great news, like to see this guy get the job if it ain't going to be O'Neill