Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Wonder Malky Mackay Is Looking For Another Job

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Watford seem to be selling everything that isn't nailed down, also £500k of the graham transfer goes to Carlisle.

28 goals and 14 assists between Graham & Buckley that will take some replacing. Hard times ahead for Watford I think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: No Wonder Malky Mackay Is Looking For Another Job

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm

castleblue wrote:Watford seem to be selling everything that isn't nailed down, also £500k of the graham transfer goes to Carlisle.

28 goals and 14 assists between Graham & Buckley that will take some replacing. Hard times ahead for Watford I think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looks like relegation then for them, Scunthorpe and Peterborough will be happy.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

wonder how much malky mackay would cost to get away from watford if we was to approach them....... be interesting

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

castleblue wrote:Watford seem to be selling everything that isn't nailed down, also £500k of the graham transfer goes to Carlisle.

Buckley tore us apart down here.... £1m is a bargain I think for 22 year old nowadays....

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Scunthorpe :?

Come on Annis keep up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:wonder how much malky mackay would cost to get away from watford if we was to approach them....... be interesting

Good shout looks like Watford need the money so it may not take a lot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

castleblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:wonder how much malky mackay would cost to get away from watford if we was to approach them....... be interesting

Good shout looks like Watford need the money so it may not take a lot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

don't no his wage mind but i guessing it won't be ' breaking the bank' :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

oops :oops: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

oops :oops: :lol:

Thats OK I know you really meant to say Barnsley ;)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 pm

oops :oops: :lol:[/quote]

Thats OK I know you really meant to say Barnsley ;)[/quote]
:lol:

Gary actually they were going to be my 3rd choice. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 pm

I`d like to see watford stay up :(

Its a home game for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:32 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I`d like to see watford stay up :(

Its a home game for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Think I will stop off at your place for that one.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Spot on again Gary :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

not really..with the money they have raised they can rebuild, dont forget, they have a great youth system, most of their first team are youngters i believe :ayatollah: