Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kevin McNaughton

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:[Newcastle are sniffing around,apparently,and there's a ridiculous release clause in his contract which could see him leave.

Jose Enrique is on his way out so a possibility.

Not being funny but how did Tosser Tate keep Taylor out of the team? I only watched a few of your games on Sky but Taylor looks a good player and adds real balance whereas Tate is sh1t. I know i'm biased against Beaker but he is the weak link in your team-imagine him up against Lennon or Pennant next season.

Taylor got himself injured and then suspended.Tate stepped in and done a job.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
blackswan wrote:
CityGent wrote:Blackswan-I appreciate your attempt at a not so subtle wind up, but if he does deserve top flight it'll be an established one, not to the odds on favourites for an instant return to the championship. Don't be surprised if Danny Graham gets a better offer elsewhere. You're next years Blackpool. My jealousy lasted less than a week

And we all know what your like at predictions :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackswan mate you gotta admit, your wums havent been up to standard on this thread ;)

What is a 'wum' ? Your a lot younger than me,and cooler,if you like :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm

quote="Bridgend_bluebird"]
blackswan wrote:
CityGent wrote:Blackswan-I appreciate your attempt at a not so subtle wind up, but if he does deserve top flight it'll be an established one, not to the odds on favourites for an instant return to the championship. Don't be surprised if Danny Graham gets a better offer elsewhere. You're next years Blackpool. My jealousy lasted less than a week

And we all know what your like at predictions :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackswan mate you gotta admit, your wums havent been up to standard on this thread ;)[/quote]
What is a 'wum' ? Your a lot younger than me,and cooler,if you like :D[/quote]

i think it stands for wind up merchant but in a context like..if i said "swansea to sign messi. FACT" on the jacks board that would be a wum...if ya get my drift :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Ah right,no,not on a windup.I read it on the swans site and it made me think.Always liked the look of him especially this season :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm

blackswan wrote:Ah right,no,not on a windup.I read it on the swans site and it made me think.Always liked the look of him especially this season :D

Tell Brendan Rodgers that Naughts is crap but Gabor Gypes is awesome and a real snip at 3 million quid.........

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Super Kev would NEVER go to Scumsea. He signed a new long term contract last season so if you want him it's going to cost you big.

But on 2nd thoughts, players with the quality that Kev possesses do not go to small clubs like Scumsea. Scumsea will also NEVER have a player that is as quality as Bellamy! NEVER :ayatollah: