Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHOEVER WE APPOINT

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

I will support 100%.

We need to get behind the team and the manager next season, even if things don't start too well.

With six or seven good additions, and other squad players, we can be up there next season fighting for it again.

GET BEHIND THE BOYS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hughton's/Di Matteo's/Robins'/Ardley's barmy army :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: WHOEVER WE APPOINT

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:02 pm

We will be lucky to finish mid table next season.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:We will be lucky to finish mid table next season.

you cant say that really, with the new manager due anytime this week, the malaysians may give him a decent budget to play around with plus he'll have contacts and could bring it decent players, personally i think the lottery awaits us yet again which id be pleased if we make it :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you cant say that really, with the new manager due anytime this week, the malaysians may give him a decent budget to play around with plus he'll have contacts and could bring it decent players, personally i think the lottery awaits us yet again which id be pleased if we make it :ayatollah:

I think top 6 is within our grasp next season if we can get a few tidy players in

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Nice to see someone so positive :roll:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I think top 6 is within our grasp next season if we can get a few tidy players in

i agree. how ever blugirl could be right, but all im saying is you cant right us off yet as, you never know, we could get some very suprising players in next season ;)