Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LATEST ON MANAGERS "

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm

I must be honest and say that CCFC's Media outlet have not yet fully learned the art of Spin Doctoring, Its great when certain rumors or press articles with all intent create interest, But for me the spin took the wrong road op-roach by touting MON when anyone with half a brain knew that was never going to happen or even on the cards, Even the other favorites look like spin now, so dont be surprised if we end up being disappointed with the final decision and having to here the Board tell Us that the job went to the best interview, and who are We to say they never tried, I mean'' look at the caliber of all the applicants, hope it aint to cover the fact we have another Nobbbbb on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Annis - The only thing we know 100% that is going to happen in the next 7 days is....Where Rambo and Gunter are going on Hols this week ;)

Ibiza, they've already gone.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Gabbs, I have not said Mark Robins is in the Top 5, I said he has put his name forward. Sam Allardyce and Matin O'Neil were in the original Top 2, but that went totally out the window with their Wage Demands.

You gotta pay for the best?

Either of those 2 would have got you up I'd put my bottom dollar on it.

Promotion worth what £60-90M? Should of invested in one of them boys imo.