Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PREMATURE EJACULATION!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm

My wife has just come up with a beauty I have been laughin for half an hour so I thought Id better share this.
She was takiling about all the plastics the Jax have appearing out of the woodwork and how how it has lifted the "Shitty City" for a few weeks. She then said they wont be smiling when they start getting smashed in the PL. They are all suffering from ..............wait for it...............................PREMATURE JACK ELATION!!!!!! BOOM BOOM
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PREMATURE EJACULATION!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm

:lol: bigbloo's wife is a bluebird la la la la :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

:ayatollah: top :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 pm

I am getting strange looks from people here !
Can't stop giggling to myself. Nice one

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CLASS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

i really had the giggles then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

that tickled me :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Not exactly a new gag that 1! Sorry to burst the bubble! I was hoping to re-release it after wembley!

Funny though! :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:My wife has just come up with a beauty I have been laughin for half an hour so I thought Id better share this.
She was takiling about all the plastics the Jax have appearing out of the woodwork and how how it has lifted the "Shitty City" for a few weeks. She then said they wont be smiling when they start getting smashed in the PL. They are all suffering from ..............wait for it...............................PREMATURE JACK ELATION!!!!!! BOOM BOOM
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:51 am

pick n shovel.

Its the first time either of us had heard it dont burst er bubble mate she is 68 and still a blooobird!!!! :old: :D