Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

robbie earnshaw in caerphilly

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

walking into a park in caerphilly with a brama and i mean brama and a kid!! :ayatollah:

Re: robbie earnshaw in caerphilly

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 am

Not unusual, considering he has family there. I used to see him all the time, top fella, & down to earth.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 am

yea i no m8 just a family day out in the sunshine of wales lol away from the scabs of nottingham !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Anybody think he may come to Cardiff?

Anybody want him?

He still has a great finish.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 am

yeah i seem him quite regular and rambo also,would love earnie to come back, a genuinely nice guy and still a top player

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 am

i luv it m8 cant c it tho he sed earlier in the year he was happy up there things can change tho. and is missis was miss nottingham last year!!!!!! looks like the both got careers up there!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

yea rambo plays snooker in my local wid his bro quiet often very shy person and not many ppl rekonis him!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 am

Beasty1988 wrote:i luv it m8 cant c it tho he sed earlier in the year he was happy up there things can change tho. and is missis was miss nottingham last year!!!!!! looks like the both got careers up there!!!!!!!!!

one of the boys working with me was his best mate till he moved away,i got a signed ball off him, promotion season :)

mr earnshaw could play for cardiff again id be happy with that, and his missus could always be miss caerphilly cheese

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 am

HA HA!! Yea its a big market for that!!! yea he is a craking guy and luvs the city so there is aleays a chance!!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am

Haha maybe i'll bump into him at the big cheese this year and get a good look at his missis.

She wouldn't need to be too much of a looker to win Miss Caerphilly!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 am

Beasty1988 wrote:i luv it m8 cant c it tho he sed earlier in the year he was happy up there things can change tho. and is missis was miss nottingham last year!!!!!! looks like the both got careers up there!!!!!!!!!

Yes, except he's out of contract and available for a free like Burkey and Jay, so ona free transfer, Earnie would be a quality signing to add strength in depth.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

his family lives next door to my uncle, he probably just visiting

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Haha maybe i'll bump into him at the big cheese this year and get a good look at his missis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: class :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Sell Chops for £1.5 million and use that cash for funding other transfers and bring in Earnie on a free.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Haha maybe i'll bump into him at the big cheese this year and get a good look at his missis.

Easy...the Kings on the weekend is packed to the rafters of gooch :D