Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just shows you..

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

(I know this image has recently been put up but thought id do it again)

SPOT THE PASSIONATE MANAGER

1. WEARS THE CLUB COLOURS

2.ACTUALLY SHOUTS ORDERS TO THE TEAM

Never saw that vein in Jonesy's neck once :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Just shows you..

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 pm

1367611157-11122010154827[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 pm

SAYS IT ALL :lol:
dave-jones_1015597c[1].jpg

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm

chippy909 wrote:SAYS IT ALL :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm

He is actually managing the team, Dave has two rules in life, no holding hands or managing in public. I CH doesn't make substitutes on cue from fans either. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 pm

A few more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:19 pm

SAYS IT ALL IN A MILLISECOND, DON'T IT?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm

MIND YOU, YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THEM f*cking HIGH-SPEED CAMERAS THEY USE IN THE NATURE PROGRAMS TO CATCH THAT MISERABLE c**t SMILING! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 pm

AND, HE HAD THE PASSION OF A STONE... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 am

Mick Jagger had a lot of passion :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

bleed_blue wrote:(I know this image has recently been put up but thought id do it again)

I think you'll find he is wearing the club colours, and always has done! He may be wearing a suit but look at his tie!

Also I think you'll find from his first interview that he states how pasionate he is but that he doesn't let it particularly show by losing control on the side of the pitch. He just shows it in different ways, which everyone has the right to do of course. Look at WEnger, Ancellotti, Mancini and a few others. Its prefectly acceptable! Unless of course we should all conform and be identicle.

Now can we please stop peddling this rubbish! Jonesy was a great manager who did a fantastic job for us both on and off the pitch. We should be grateful and not hyper-critical and personally insulting as some have been. Thank You Jonesy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: !!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

chippy909 wrote:SAYS IT ALL :lol:

A picture says a thousand words and that picture sums up "our ex manager's tenure".

He'll never again manage a better club than ours!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:(I know this image has recently been put up but thought id do it again)

I think you'll find he is wearing the club colours, and always has done! He may be wearing a suit but look at his tie!

Also I think you'll find from his first interview that he states how pasionate he is but that he doesn't let it particularly show by losing control on the side of the pitch. He just shows it in different ways, which everyone has the right to do of course. Look at WEnger, Ancellotti, Mancini and a few others. Its prefectly acceptable! Unless of course we should all conform and be identicle.

Now can we please stop peddling this rubbish! Jonesy was a great manager who did a fantastic job for us both on and off the pitch. We should be grateful and not hyper-critical and personally insulting as some have been. Thank You Jonesy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: !!!

I never said he didnt do well.