Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEVIN NOLAN

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm

out of contract at newcastle,would be awesome signing for us,big strong born leader and can score,CH first signing eh!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: KEVIN NOLAN

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm

vikinblue wrote:out of contract at newcastle,would be awesome signing for us,big strong born leader and can score,CH first signing eh!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he's on like 50k a week :roll:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 pm

glammy74 wrote:
vikinblue wrote:out of contract at newcastle,would be awesome signing for us,big strong born leader and can score,CH first signing eh!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he's on like 50k a week :roll:

we can dream :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I would pay him £100,000 per week

in IOU's :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 pm

f**k it just tell him to take a pay cut like bellamy has to :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

When are you people going to accept we are not a big club. We are Championship side and not a big club and then perhaps you will suggest sensible possible signings and stop making us look ridiculous with stupid ideas that we could sign someone like Nolan. Rant over. Thank you!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

never ever would he come to us

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 pm

top player bags of quality :ayatollah: sign him up he will accept 5k a week :lol: we can all dream but it aint gonna happen

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:When are you people going to accept we are not a big club. We are Championship side and not a big club and then perhaps you will suggest sensible possible signings and stop making us look ridiculous with stupid ideas that we could sign someone like Nolan. Rant over. Thank you!

Yeah f**k me, next you will be saying we will sign Craig Bellamy .... As if eh, rant over !

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 pm

we nee dplayers like kevin nolan if were gonna go up..

he'l sign for sunderland , everton or liverpool anyway

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I used to like his sisters.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 am

barry boy wrote:I used to like his sisters.

:lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 am

He's not available on a free. He's got 2 years left on his contract and is being allowed to run it down so he can leave on a free then. I'm not sure why any club would allow a player of his quality to do that though