Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Martin O`neill

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I am told Martin O`neill today moved into a house down the Vale, my brother, Brother-law Friend fitted sky into his house today.

I don`t know if this crap or not just passing it on, i told my brother i don`t think so cos we won`t be able to afford his wages

just telling what I have heard, hope its true...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Martin O`neill

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

cant see it mate...not doubting you but hes moved in today and had sky fitted.....they take weeks the twats......i dont want him .

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 pm

lol, superb

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

lol, ok

so he pre booked his sky two weeks ago,
bought a house down the vale
hasn't even had an interview with cardiff

and he's gone on holiday to malaysia...

living the high life isn't he. lol
probably going to take over swansea sack rogers :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:06 pm

think your brother in law is winding you up a treat buddy!!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:14 pm

watch this space :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:lol, ok

so he pre booked his sky two weeks ago,
bought a house down the vale
hasn't even had an interview with cardiff

and he's gone on holiday to malaysia...

living the high life isn't he. lol
probably going to take over swansea sack rogers :lol:

lol at this tbh

why would he prebook Sky?

Oh, yeah, im a millionaire btw but just take your time or, you could come right this minute and we'll give you a nice tip and an extra bonus.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 am

Why is it when ever someone starts a whisper it is my brother in law cousin twice removed married his cousin who daughter is engaged to his uncle which moved to France never i saw or i spoke load of bollocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 am

Mount Blue wrote:I am told Martin O`neill today moved into a house down the Vale, my brother, Brother-law Friend fitted sky into his house today.

I don`t know if this crap or not just passing it on, i told my brother i don`t think so cos we won`t be able to afford his wages

just telling what I have heard, hope its true...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If they have fitted Sky, they will have the address. If you get the address from them PM it to me and I will knock the door and see if he answers. I expect the address will never come! :lol: