Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Benik Afobe

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Just heard that this guy is coming in on a season long loan, a further indication that Lee Clark will be named manager because he bought Afobe to Huddersfield

Re: Benik Afobe

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 pm

utter dogshit...never heard of him and im sorry lee clark has only just started in managemnet ...not ready for us yet

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Why would huddersfield loan him out? Surely they would want cash! I really can't see Clarke getting the job anyway but I suppose we will have to see

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Why would huddersfield loan him out? Surely they would want cash! I really can't see Clarke getting the job anyway but I suppose we will have to see

On loan from Arsenal :old: :old:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

d20 wrote:utter dogshit...never heard of him and im sorry lee clark has only just started in managemnet ...not ready for us yet

Ok then... hence the reason why Fulham wanted him as their manager LAST year!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 am

I've seen 4 Huddersfield games this season and he's been dyer! Their star players are Gary Roberts, Lee Peltier, The young winger from Bolton Danny something or other and Jordan Rhodes.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am

No manager so how can we have players coming in? It's bollocks

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28826179/ :) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

All talk about players in/out is bollocks right now. The Gaffers have already
made it quite clear that any 'footballing' decisions are on hold until the new
feller is in place.

But from Chris Hughton (tried and tested at the Premiership level) to Lee Clarke
who is an 'up-and-comer... you have to say it appears City are exploring every
possibility.

I'm confident they will get it spot on and will be 100% behind the new manager!!