Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Let's say that the Forensik Accountant's"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Let's say that the Forensick Accountant's Find that We owe Sam Hammam nothing, or Just £1m or even just £5m? How Happy will We be? Or Should We just Pay the DEBT?

Re: "Let's say that the Forensik Accountant's"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm

I think we should pay Sam what we owe him, if it's £1-£25m then so be it, if it's not a penny then so be it! I always thought Sam was good for this club, not for the financial side of things but for the dream he had, he inspired a whole new generation of fans but he let his heart rule his head. You wont find me slagging the man off, without being patronising I feel sorry for him!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Bucksbluebird wrote:I think we should pay Sam what we owe him, if it's £1-£25m then so be it, if it's not a penny then so be it! I always thought Sam was good for this club, not for the financial side of things but for the dream he had, he inspired a whole new generation of fans but he let his heart rule his head. You wont find me slagging the man off, without being patronising I feel sorry for him!

What i Mean though is What If Sam Was Involved in something "DODGY"? And These Blokes in Glasses and Calcalaters Find that We Owe him Less than He Wants? It Would Be Good News Wouldn't It?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Simon Jones wrote:Let's say that the Forensick Accountant's Find that We owe Sam Hammam nothing, or Just £1m or even just £5m? How Happy will We be? Or Should We just Pay the DEBT?

This writing style is very familiar :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Simon Jones wrote:
Bucksbluebird wrote:I think we should pay Sam what we owe him, if it's £1-£25m then so be it, if it's not a penny then so be it! I always thought Sam was good for this club, not for the financial side of things but for the dream he had, he inspired a whole new generation of fans but he let his heart rule his head. You wont find me slagging the man off, without being patronising I feel sorry for him!

What i Mean though is What If Sam Was Involved in something "DODGY"? And These Blokes in Glasses and Calcalaters Find that We Owe him Less than He Wants? It Would Be Good News Wouldn't It?

I suppose it would be good for the club (and ultimately us as fans), but I still feel sorry for the daft fooker!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Simon Jones wrote:Let's say that the Forensick Accountant's Find that We owe Sam Hammam nothing, or Just £1m or even just £5m? How Happy will We be? Or Should We just Pay the DEBT?

I Am Not a very good WRITER.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

How am I Stirring Trouble? I Am Asking a Question about THIS CLUB?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Sam will get what he is OWED. If its 50p then its because he had been ripping us off for years.
If its 10m its because he hasnt been ripping us off for years. That simple really

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

taffyapple wrote:Sam will get what he is OWED. If its 50p then its because he had been ripping us off for years.
If its 10m its because he hasnt been ripping us off for years. That simple really

Spot on David :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Cheap effort to copy someone. Trust me on this one.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Well BakedAlaska You Know More Than Me. TRUST ME on That ONE!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Simon, Whats your opinion then ?

I cant wait for the out come, let the Truth come out I say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Welcome on board Simon, this is a great board, not as many childish young spotty country bumpkins as you find on some other boards. ;)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 am

BigGwynram wrote:Welcome on board Simon, this is a great board, not as many childish young spotty country bumpkins as you find on some other boards. ;)

like dayo you mean ?