Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOME FARM SOMERSET

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Got back from there today , and I must say when I first drove in all I could see was RED DRAGONS all over the place.
Its was great,of course there were a few butchers aprons also, But most of them were "y Draig Goch,and of course a few City flags. It was like little Wales over there, and going back down next week. :ayatollah:

Re: HOME FARM SOMERSET

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

going down in the summer holidays with the kids. the mother in law has a tourer down there. but we are renting a static off her friend for the week. nice sight been down there quite a few times.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Got back from there today , and I must say when I first drove in all I could see was RED DRAGONS all over the place.
Its was great,of course there were a few butchers aprons also, But most of them were "y Draig Goch,and of course a few City flags. It was like little Wales over there, and going back down next week. :ayatollah:

Did you have some scrumpy from the farm opposite.Arrrgh.
Even bought a house there,Lakeside opposite Highbridge caravans.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

I was meant to be down thee this week with the missus and her family, her nan fell Ill though so we didn't go :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 am

Bluebirds20 wrote:I was meant to be down thee this week with the missus and her family, her nan fell Ill though so we didn't go :ayatollah:

Sorry to here that, I hope she is well now , We left our caravan there and will be going next weekend also. :ayatollah:
Hope she gets well soon .

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 am

unity farm is prob the best down there mate a bit further on than that place.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:28 am

keano wrote:unity farm is prob the best down there mate a bit further on than that place.

I did meet a guy that was on unity farm and he was talking about he wanted to move to home farm, but as I havent been to unity It would be unfair of me to say anything about it. But from what the guy told me ,its cost more there ,for not much more than HF has. But I cant say as never been to unity.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

your in the centre of everything on unity mate on home farm you cant walk to many places i found it was out of the way lovely site though