Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forgetful Danish Ladies

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:51 pm

It's been surpringsly warm here in Copenhagen these past four days, Thursday was a public hoilday and most offices were shut on Friday so I've had a couple of days exploring this great city. Some absolutely stunning women I must say

One thing that did strike my though was how forgetful they appear to be. I must have observed at least six or seven stunners who had forgotten to put on their underware. This was just lurking around on the Metro not in bars, clubs, etc. It also gets windy in the early evening which is another pleasurable experience for obvious reasons.

I know realise, however, that I need stronger glasses or laser eye treatment. One of those bionic eye things that Steve Austin had in the six million dollar man would be great, they must be cheaper these days as that was back in the seventies and probably got inbuilt camera, multi lingual texting and everything these days. Do you think they sell them in Maplin or somewhere...

Re: Forgetful Danish Ladies

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I hope they didn't forget to wax or shave, hairy girls are a big no no for me.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I hope they didn't forget to wax or shave, hairy girls are a big no no for me.

hairy beavers cant think of anything worse!! :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm

brewer918 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:I hope they didn't forget to wax or shave, hairy girls are a big no no for me.

Absolutely. Had many an occasion where I have taken a girl home after a night out ready to stick my tongue in until I see a Forest awaiting me. Spoils the occasion right away :(

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Well i live with a Danish lady and shes doing my head right in recently.Just shown her your post and she swears blind that most Danish ladies wear underwear :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Well i live with a Danish lady and shes doing my head right in recently.Just shown her your post and she swears blind that most Danish ladies wear underwear :lol:

Does she shave Hannah?

:lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Well i live with a Danish lady and shes doing my head right in recently.Just shown her your post and she swears blind that most Danish ladies wear underwear :lol:

Does she shave Hannah?

Havnt asked!! Not planning to either :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Does she shave Hannah?

Havnt asked!! Not planning to either :lol:

dont be shy. :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Ah most..I didn't say all Danish ladies. I would have probably got arrested if I had continued my research Hannah and quite rightly so.

For confidentiality reasons I cannot divulge the results of my casual research project into the "do they or don't they shave". I am led to believe however that Eastern European ladies and indeed those from the north, not north england, they're just fatties, do indeed present a shaven haven. My source also tells me that Oirsh ladies also trim their wzards sleeves on a regular basis but having lived with a few I cannot confirm or deny that.

Anyway, all ladies should be treated with respect be they shaved or have a pussy like a chav's garden, be they fat, slim or even a jack, all ladies are beautiful in their little hearts. They are a bit, errmm, silly at times though.

I'm off to check the spelling of ladies, I hope to allah I haven't used the plural form of lad in the present tense or heaven forbid inferred incorrect use of a present participle. Those rotters on CCMB will be tweeting me, not that I have a clue what that is but it makes them happy, keeps them off the street bothering old gentleman for the pension. Do shops still sell glue in Cardiff?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm

I can understand why you don’t wish to ask her Hannah.

I wish you the best of luck with your research Willy, from my experiences Eastern European girls are always well groomed as are Geordie, Irish, Scouse and most American girls.

Ones in particular to avoid in the hairy bush department are Brummies, Scotish, French and Valley girls. The majority of other girls are pot luck in my opinion, however if they are indeed overgrown down below we can always rely on a good blowjob to make amends. If they fail that test then there is no hope for them.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I can understand why you don’t wish to ask her Hannah.

I wish you the best of luck with your research Willy, from my experiences Eastern European girls are always well groomed as are Geordie, Irish, Scouse and most American girls.

Ones in particular to avoid in the hairy bush department are Brummies, Scotish, French and Valley girls. The majority of other girls are pot luck in my opinion, however if they are indeed overgrown down below we can always rely on a good blowjob to make amends. If they fail that test then there is no hope for them.

Oi, im a Valleys girl. What you trying to say :cry:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Geordie? Only ever had the "pleasure" once and that was many moons passed but she was genuine ginger. Americans, I've had a few but then again too few to mention...

Qatar looks a distinct probability at the moment, one's research may well hit something of brickwall I feel although I am led to believe that all is not lost. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:14 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Sorry Hannah just going by my experience, not tarring you all with the same brush at all. My next trip takes me to Prague in 3 weeks, loves the Eastern European girls I do :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Sorry Hannah just going by my experience, not tarring you all with the same brush at all. My next trip takes me to Prague in 3 weeks, loves the Eastern European girls I do :D

Studly does Europe.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Studly does Europe.

Don't forget Los Angeles in the summer :D

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Dont forget the Smurf outfit :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:05 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Dont forget the Smurf outfit :ayatollah:

I'll get arrested for looking like a terrorist :shock:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Nah, the ladies will love it!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

brewer918 wrote:

Ginger hairy beavers , like licking out a brillo pad :downtown: :lolno: :lolno: