Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jacks have sold

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm

16000 season tickets wow ONLY 2000 LESS THAN US :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: jacks have sold

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

An England u21 game got over 18,000 today! Puts their shite support in perspective

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:10 pm

And guess what?!?

You'll be getting bigger gates in the Championship than we will in the PL,next season.

But guess what,again?!?

Who Faaackin cares!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 pm

blackswan wrote:And guess what?!?

You'll be getting bigger gates in the Championship than we will in the PL,next season.

But guess what,again?!?

Huw Jenkins will, for one...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

BLACKSWAN is that right dorris your gk is tobe sponsered by DEEP HEAT NEXT SEASON DUE TO THE BACK ACHE HES GOING TO SUFFER :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Wigan will be relieved they arnt the worst supported team in the Prem next season :lol;

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

nerd wrote:
blackswan wrote:And guess what?!?

But guess what,again?!?

Huw Jenkins will, for one...

It's an indication of our great achievment,that our Chairman might be ruing the councils decision not to make our stadium bigger.It'll do for now though.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Blackswan. This selling off the last 2,000 STs has caused a bit of a stir I'm told. Lots of Swansea fans who regularly get to games(but not always)ended up losing out in the queue to people who rarely if ever watch you. I know a couple of first hand stories to the fact. It's the nature of the beast though, and if you had the capability could have shifted 30,000 season tickets no problem. f**k the plastic premier. Our lot bought ours months ago, irregardless of division :-)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 pm

pengamblue wrote:BLACKSWAN is that right dorris your gk is tobe sponsered by DEEP HEAT NEXT SEASON DUE TO THE BACK ACHE HES GOING TO SUFFER :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Do you really think we'll come straight back down,or do you think we'll surprise a few and stay up?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 pm

thats what you call REAL FANS CITY GENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 pm

blackswan wrote:
pengamblue wrote:BLACKSWAN is that right dorris your gk is tobe sponsered by DEEP HEAT NEXT SEASON DUE TO THE BACK ACHE HES GOING TO SUFFER :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really think we'll come straight back down,or do you think we'll surprise a few and stay up?

You will struggle as will QPR and Norwich. Alot depends on other poor teams like wolves, wba and wigan. Depends on who you sign and also decisions/injuries. Players like sinclair and williams will step up to the mark. Allen and Rangel will be fine. Cant see the likes of Tate, Monk, Britton being good enough.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 pm

this is me caring.................

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:36 pm

If the overall barometer for Swansea is Martinez's latics then getting outclassed at the JJB in the Carling Cup should give everyone at Swansea an indication of what to expect over the painful 38 games next season!!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:37 pm

CityGent wrote:Blackswan. This selling off the last 2,000 STs has caused a bit of a stir I'm told. Lots of Swansea fans who regularly get to games(but not always)ended up losing out in the queue to people who rarely if ever watch you. I know a couple of first hand stories to the fact. It's the nature of the beast though, and if you had the capability could have shifted 30,000 season tickets no problem. f**k the plastic premier. Our lot bought ours months ago, irregardless of division :-)

It's caused a divide amongst some of our fans,check PS for evidence.Stories of Cardiff fans buying season tickets and residents of the Gower buying only to watch the ManU's and Chelsea's,while Joe Swansea has missed out.I bought mine when i picked up my Wembley ticket so am ok.I have mates who are regulars though and they've missed out.Obviously they've still the option of buying a ticket on the day,which there'll be 2000 available each game,so not all is lost.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:

You will struggle as will QPR and Norwich. Alot depends on other poor teams like wolves, wba and wigan. Depends on who you sign and also decisions/injuries. Players like sinclair and williams will step up to the mark. Allen and Rangel will be fine. Cant see the likes of Tate, Monk, Britton being good enough.

Fair points.We're obviously going to have a good go at it,what with the offer for Graham on the table.A lot of good players will want to come to Swansea now and with Brendans contacts then i see some real big surprises in store for Swans fans. I really think we'll do better than both QPR and Norwich and survive comfortably.

As for the Wigan away quip earlier by city gent, i think?.Bizarrely,that night,Brendan put out our second string and we lost comfortably.Im not sure we look to that game as an indicator on how it could be up there.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

blackswan wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:Do you really think we'll come straight back down,or do you think we'll surprise a few and stay up?

Fair points.We're obviously going to have a good go at it,what with the offer for Graham on the table.A lot of good players will want to come to Swansea now and with Brendans contacts then i see some real big surprises in store for Swans fans. I really think we'll do better than both QPR and Norwich and survive comfortably.

As for the Wigan away quip earlier by city gent, i think?.Bizarrely,that night,Brendan put out our second string and we lost comfortably.Im not sure we look to that game as an indicator on how it could be up there.

Personally i think you will finish in bottom 6 (hopefully bottom with 2 points!). I'm sure you will shock a few teams especially in first few months. The top 10-12 teams will fancy their chances against you lot (and QPR/NARRRICH) and will get 4-6 points from you. The key fixtures are against the other 2 promoted teams-QPR will be better equiped than Narrich who will deffo go down plus games v the likes of Wigan, WBA, Wolves, Sunderland, Blackburn and the Geordies.

The key thing will be Huw the Spews willingness to splash the cash and give contracts in excess of current wage structure. Its all very well being prepared to pay3 million-the big issue is offering contracts of 25k+ per week over 4 years given the fact that the stay in the league could be 1 season. Also the big earners (Prob Sinclair, Williams, De Vries etc) will want the same wages as the new boys.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

so by paying so called premiership players well over 25 grand a week don't always guarantee success do it, or you wouldn't still be in the championship next season would you :idea:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 pm

blackswan wrote:

I think you'll stay up to be honest. I just hope Tate gets broken into 4 pieces by Joey Barton or someone.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Wigan will be relieved they arnt the worst supported team in the Prem next season :lol;

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Wigan will be relieved they arnt the worst supported team in the Prem next season :lol;

:lol: :lol:

i know its a shame its QPR then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Ninian Park was bigger than the Puberty Stadium. How embarrassing. :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Ninian Park was bigger than the Puberty Stadium. How embarrassing. :lol:

so was the vetch, but both of our stadiums will have seen top flight football :oops:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 pm

portsidejack wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Ninian Park was bigger than the Puberty Stadium. How embarrassing. :lol:

so was the vetch, but both of our stadiums will have seen top flight football :oops:

Quite an achievement no doubt. But it proves Martinez was right to go to leave you for a bigger club :D

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 pm

pengamblue wrote:16000 season tickets wow ONLY 2000 LESS THAN US :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rumour has it that SOME from Cardiff have bought them too....

If that is the case then they are IMO defo NOT real Cardiff City fans!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 pm

So just to clarify, we're getting criticised now for selling out our season tickets and having a waiting list?

How strange.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 pm

no one works in swansea, and if they do they work in the steel factory or cleaning bins and shops :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
portsidejack wrote:

Quite an achievement no doubt. But it proves Martinez was right to go to leave you for a bigger club :D

before you make yourself a bigger fool, get your facts right the average wigan crowd last season was around the 1600 mark. :( so there is two teams with smaller crowds than us in prem next season.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:06 pm

so was the vetch, but both of our stadiums will have seen top flight football :oops:[/quote]

Quite an achievement no doubt. But it proves Martinez was right to go to leave you for a bigger club :D[/quote]

before you make yourself a bigger fool, get your facts right the average wigan crowd last season was around the 1600 mark. :( so there is two teams with smaller crowds than us in prem next season.[/quote]
Before you make yourself a bigger bigger fool, get your facts right Chief they defo had bigger gates than 1600. You are mixing them up with how many season tickets you sold last season. :lol: :lol: f*cking Jacks eh

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 am

Portside

I think thats a decent following for Wigan, seeing as Liverpool, Man Utd and Man City are very close by. Where as you guys......:D