Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'DIFFICULT DECISION'

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:57 pm

i, for one, am not one bit envious of GJ and AW choosing our new gaffer
both front runners, if true, bring different qualities to the table

both are great steps forward for the club, even if it takes more than a season to settle

does anyone wish they were in GJ's shoes? a lot of pressure getting the right man

does anyone think their will be disagreements between Alan Whitely and Gethin Jenkins? Is there anyone else, for eg the board, that have a major say in it?
:ayatollah:

Re: 'DIFFICULT DECISION'

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:10 pm

It would be TG and VT making the final decision surely, not Gethin Jenkins? Personally, I would love to be in their shoes. I would give every candidate the most thorough interview they've ever had, asking what their plans would be, what tactics they would employ, how they would go about their job etc. They would have to be diplomatic, focused, passionate and treat people with respect to have any chance of getting chosen if I was making the decision.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I would make my mind up, tell them to stay shtum, and the remortgage my house and put it on the next manager at the bookies, what ever the odds. ;)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I would make my mind up, tell them to stay shtum, and the remortgage my house and put it on the next manager at the bookies, what ever the odds. ;)

The club could do with sOme cash injection!