Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MERTHYR

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

f**k me never knew there were so many Jacks here....... Seen loads wearing they tops around the place! We really need them to fail next year and we need to have a blast at the top otherwise we could be in danger of missing out on young fans......

Re: MERTHYR

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Seen so many kids in Swansea tops recently. Child cruelty is a horrible thing.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:Seen so many kids in Swansea tops recently. Child cruelty is a horrible thing.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Yeah ive noticed they have come out of the woodwork and are glory joking supporters. They will probably go down after next season they have probably only supported Swanscum 3 months if that. imo they are pathetic sad fools. To Quote from Mr T i PITY THOSE FOOLS !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 pm

as such.. so to speak

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 am

You lucky bastards!

You got legitimate targets to kick the shite out of, every weekend. :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 am

BlueCheg wrote:f**k me never knew there were so many Jacks here....... Seen loads wearing they tops around the place! We really need them to fail next year and we need to have a blast at the top otherwise we could be in danger of missing out on young fans......

Chegs I heard youve been swamped with them.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 am

poision them - invite them to your pub for a jack party - then gas the lot of them ! :oops:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 am

mallo wrote:poision them - invite them to your pub for a jack party - then gas the lot of them ! :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: harsh but needed :old:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 am

yeh i heared the brunswick is now a jack stronghold, after the eggchasers, that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: