Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE SCUM EVEN STOLE OUR SONGS

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Next Season, We will get along with our new manager and hope for better things than the season gone, Fek shitsea I say we'l have our day, But the one thing that is going to get right up my snooter is that the gypo's will humor the Premiership with the full Cardiff City song book like they actually belong to them''''''' I have always cringed when ever the scum used to sing our own songs at us like we were supposed to be impressed, Ok Men of Harlech has been sung since the1800s but any Cardiff Fan that says they didnt feel it when the gypo's bellowed it around Wembley could in fact have contracted scumdelitous. Now the the Premiership will have the privilege of hearing Cardiff City songs just altered to sound like scumsea songs, It may not be a big thing to some, but it is to ME :old:

Re: THE SCUM EVEN STOLE OUR SONGS

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

didnt hear them singing cardiff songs...which ones? :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I never heard them singing Men of Harlech mate. It's rugby songs the Jacks go in for, not football songs. Incontravertible Fact.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I never heard them singing Men of Harlech mate. It's rugby songs the Jacks go in for, not football songs. Incontravertible Fact.

Dont say "fact", a thread about scumsea and the word fact, this one wont last till tea time..............LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I never heard them singing Men of Harlech mate. It's rugby songs the Jacks go in for, not football songs. Incontravertible Fact.

they sung the national song men of harlech at wembley, dont forget it aint ours but the whole of wales :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:didnt hear them singing cardiff songs...which ones? :ayatollah:

Really?????????? scumsea dont sing Cardiff songs, Nearly every song scumsea sing is a version of what Cardiff sing, In fact they actually call US scum the Cheeky Cnuts, :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:didnt hear them singing cardiff songs...which ones? :ayatollah:

Really?????????? scumsea dont sing Cardiff songs, Nearly every song scumsea sing is a version of what Cardiff sing, In fact they actually call US scum the Cheeky Cnuts, :lol: :lol:

yea and our songs are what other clubs sing :roll: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

they sung the national song men of harlech at wembley, dont forget it aint ours but the whole of wales :ayatollah:

Matters Not, Cardiff made Men of Harlech a ritual and iv never heard scumsea until lately sing MOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Matters Not, Cardiff made Men of Harlech a ritual and iv never heard scumsea until lately sing MOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

now id be pissed off if they stole "ill be there" but others meh

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Genuinely didn't hear it tbf fella, but doubtless some jumped up obsessed Jack will come on here and tell me how they're Premier League and that presumably makes their support better than ours as well as their sperm count, and all the while I'll be happy knowing that I am a Cardiff City supporter, and that alone makes me better than them :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Genuinely didn't hear it tbf fella, but doubtless some jumped up obsessed Jack will come on here and tell me how they're Premier League and that presumably makes their support better than ours as well as their sperm count, and all the while I'll be happy knowing that I am a Cardiff City supporter, and that alone makes me better than them :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 pm

WHY are Westham Fans on saying scumsea dont coppy our songs???????????? :x

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:WHY are Westham Fans on saying scumsea dont coppy our songs???????????? :x

i support both cardiff and west ham not just west ham :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:WHY are Westham Fans on saying scumsea dont coppy our songs???????????? :x

Well, Im Cardiff till I die: What end will you be in when we play the Hammers!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Well, Im Cardiff till I die: What end will you be in when we play the Hammers!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

cardiff mate. cardiff before west ham :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

i support both cardiff and west ham not just west ham :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Well, Im Cardiff till I die: What end will you be in when we play the Hammers!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:[/quote]

cardiff mate. cardiff before west ham :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

Glade to hear it Mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad to hear it mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Next Season, We will get along with our new manager and hope for better things than the season gone, Fek shitsea I say we'l have our day, But the one thing that is going to get right up my snooter is that the gypo's will humor the Premiership with the full Cardiff City song book like they actually belong to them''''''' I have always cringed when ever the scum used to sing our own songs at us like we were supposed to be impressed, Ok Men of Harlech has been sung since the1800s but any Cardiff Fan that says they didnt feel it when the gypo's bellowed it around Wembley could in fact have contracted scumdelitous. Now the the Premiership will have the privilege of hearing Cardiff City songs just altered to sound like scumsea songs, It may not be a big thing to some, but it is to ME :old:

We stole it from Wrexham Leigh, they were also singing "Delilah" which is classed as a Stoke song. I dont care about the Jacks, all they have done by getting to the Prem before us is to spur on our mission of reclaiming number 1 spot of Wales.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 pm

They sing 'In the Cardiff slums'.

I wonder where they got the idea for that then :roll: :roll: :roll:

Same old pikeys, always stealing, same old pikeys, always stealing.

We need new songs next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Next Season, We will get along with our new manager and hope for better things than the season gone, Fek shitsea I say we'l have our day, But the one thing that is going to get right up my snooter is that the gypo's will humor the Premiership with the full Cardiff City song book like they actually belong to them''''''' I have always cringed when ever the scum used to sing our own songs at us like we were supposed to be impressed, Ok Men of Harlech has been sung since the1800s but any Cardiff Fan that says they didnt feel it when the gypo's bellowed it around Wembley could in fact have contracted scumdelitous. Now the the Premiership will have the privilege of hearing Cardiff City songs just altered to sound like scumsea songs, It may not be a big thing to some, but it is to ME :old:

We stole it from Wrexham Leigh, they were also singing "Delilah" which is classed as a Stoke song. I dont care about the Jacks, all they have done by getting to the Prem before us is to spur on our mission of reclaiming number 1 spot of Wales.

I Know, But it didnt do my ears any favors listening to that lot singing MOH Rich, feking nightmare Bro!!!!!!! :shock:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am

Theiving cunts hav to nick everything cos they are GYPOS :evil: :evil: :ayatollah: