Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Hughton Is Set To Sing !!!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

:ayatollah:

Chris Hughton is set to sing by Wednesday and he will be given £5.5 million to spend.

If the Maylasions were willing to spend £2 million on getting rid of Jones they must be in it for the long run.

Another roumer is that they will wipe out the Lngston debt !!!!

CCFC = PREMERLEAUGE

Re: Chris Hughton Is Set To Sing !!!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

what will he be singing?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

Whats He Going To Sing? 8-)
Sorry Had Too Do It :ayatollah:
Cant See 5.5 Mill Tbh

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:what will he be singing?

:lol:

A Contract To Become The NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:A Contract To Become The NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

never heard it..any good~?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:A Contract To Become The NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wonder what he will sound like :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am

Its Just a roumer not defo gunna happen but it will be nice too see that :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:56 am

oooh hes gonna be a suprise guest on the new x-factor..

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Its Just a roumer not defo gunna happen but it will be nice too see that :ayatollah:

I think the replies have gone totally over your head.

They are taking the p*ss because you have said he is set to sing. I think you meant sign.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm

since62 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Its Just a roumer not defo gunna happen but it will be nice too see that :ayatollah:

I think the replies have gone totally over your head.

They are taking the p*ss because you have said he is set to sing. I think you meant sign.

awwwh your had to tell him didnt you ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

never heard it..any good~?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

chill out guys its just a ROUMER

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah:

Chris Hughton is set to sing by Wednesday and he will be given £5.5 million to spend.

Is he going to buy some good quality microphones for his singing?

If the Maylasions were willing to spend £2 million on getting rid of Jones they must be in it for the long run.

Jones was on 2m a year, yuh? You learn something new every day.

[quote]Another roumer is that they will wipe out the Lngston debt !!!! [/quoet]

Uh-huh.

You're just trolling, aren't you?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:34 pm

ironic that the username is nerd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

If he is any good can we get him to sing in the Eurovision contest next year.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:If he is any good can we get him to sing in the Eurovision contest next year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: its rigged anyway :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Trolling! Don't rise to it haha

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Crying reading this. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

i can see it now.;.hughton by the dug out and we're singing "hughton sing us a song. hughtong hughton sing us a song"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I think you are all very unfair to this guy, he put a honest post on hear (IHO) and you bastardise him for a spelling mistake??
No f*cking wonder we got ove 4,000 members, but less than 80 post on a regular basis.... i wonder why.... FFS

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 pm

supercoops wrote:I think you are all very unfair to this guy, he put a honest post on hear (IHO) and you bastardise him for a spelling mistake??
No f*cking wonder we got ove 4,000 members, but less than 80 post on a regular basis.... i wonder why.... FFS

On here not on hear!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
supercoops wrote:I think you are all very unfair to this guy, he put a honest post on hear (IHO) and you bastardise him for a spelling mistake??

On here not on hear!

EXACTLY...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 pm

oh we're teasing him not bastardising...calm down mun :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 pm

No, it's because he's posting regurgitated rumours, which have been ruined via the old Chinese Whispers routine as facts...

2m to get rid of Jones - really?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

nerd wrote:

No, it's because he's posting regurgitated rumours, which have been ruined via the old Chinese Whispers routine as facts...

2m to get rid of Jones - really?

Agree with that, but don't 99% of people on here play the guessing game? but to have a go at someone just because of spelling seems a bit desperate for me, and thats my point...

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah:

Another roumer is that they will wipe out the Lngston debt !!!!

CCFC = PREMERLEAUGE

Surely if anyone was going to sing it would be Phil Brown ;)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:59 pm

It's called banter. Get over yourself.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

From what I've heard this weekend he's more likely to sign for us than sign for us!!!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 pm

hahahaahaahaahahahahha so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder if ower new players will have to perform a song b4 they sign for us 2 ? sounds like some thing sam would do , is be back ????????