Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "My First Ever Message on the Internet"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Wagz wrote:
Dange wrote:Simon, basic internet/forum rules are as follows:

1. You cannot swear...unless it is aimed at a Jack, DJ or someone who disagrees with your point of view.
2. You must always back up any statements you make with the word FACT....everyone then know you are telling the truth.
3. Do not accept any invites to a forum "do" from Nuclearblue...you will end up in AA meetings within hours.
4. Carl is correct 90% of the time and doesn't need to add the word FACT after any of his statements....he is just right.
5. A forum member known only as Daya will be your best friend and biggest enemy all in one. If your not confused now you will be, but don't be troubled his presence on here is intermittent at best.
6. If you get involved in a debate with a poster known as Baker (and several other names) you may not call him a spotty teenager......unless you back that up with the word FACT.
7. Don't get involved in Monkey facing...don't even ask...it will blow your mind.
8. You must by an AA book within the first 5 days of registering on here....this is unrelated to the Nuclearblue "do" rule although if you end up as an AA friend on Facebook (this will need another set of rules) the constant advertising may well drive you to drink.
9. Don't slag anybody off especially me...I have an AK-47 in the shed and will find you!
10. Enjoy yourself on here it's great with some great people....oh and welcome :ayatollah:

HAHA!!!! Brilliant!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 pm

1. You cannot swear...unless it is aimed at a Jack, DJ or someone who disagrees with your point of view.
2. You must always back up any statements you make with the word FACT....everyone then know you are telling the truth.
3. Do not accept any invites to a forum "do" from Nuclearblue...you will end up in AA meetings within hours.
4. Carl is correct 90% of the time and doesn't need to add the word FACT after any of his statements....he is just right.
5. A forum member known only as Daya will be your best friend and biggest enemy all in one. If your not confused now you will be, but don't be troubled his presence on here is intermittent at best.
6. If you get involved in a debate with a poster known as Baker (and several other names) you may not call him a spotty teenager......unless you back that up with the word FACT.
7. Don't get involved in Monkey facing...don't even ask...it will blow your mind.
8. You must by an AA book within the first 5 days of registering on here....this is unrelated to the Nuclearblue "do" rule although if you end up as an AA friend on Facebook (this will need another set of rules) the constant advertising may well drive you to drink.
9. Don't slag anybody off especially me...I have an AK-47 in the shed and will find you!
10. Enjoy yourself on here it's great with some great people....oh and welcome :ayatollah:

that Dange is top quality pmsl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Wagz wrote:

HAHA!!!! Brilliant!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah fair do's Annis that was quality by Simon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: