Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you stand up or sit down to wipe your arse?

You may select 1 option

View results

Wiping your arse - POLL!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm

How do you wipe yours?

After reading some disturbing messages in the toilet thread below I'd like to gauge a tally of opinions on the best methods of arse wipes! ;)

Re: Wiping your arse - POLL!

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:51 am

Funnt how many people have actually voted!

Stand up! :lol: :ayatollah:

Need to watch its not tracing paper your not wiping with other wise your f*cked. Hand full ofthe shit :lol: :shock:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 am

Sorry - had a few bows too many last night! :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:13 am

I'm sure this poll was done about a year ago and 'stand up' sealed a solid victory! :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 am

How can you open your arse cheeks properly standing up? :o

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:19 am

vigorously when stood up and pull the clinkers off with one swift tug :lol: :lol: :lol: always wash my mits afterwards mind :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am

Merlin wrote:How can you open your arse cheeks properly standing up? :o

It's all about the technique mate. A standing up crouch position. Don't be shy, you know. :D

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 am

Nah!! Reach between legs, front to back wipe, check paper, then back to front wipe, check paper, then a final front to back wipe for good measure..... Use a wet wipe if needed before the final front to back wipe! Job done. ;) :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 am

This thread is Bogging

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 am

Gavlar wrote:This thread is Bogging

Total shite mate! :lol:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Merlin wrote:Nah!! Reach between legs, front to back wipe, check paper, then back to front wipe, check paper, then a final front to back wipe for good measure..... Use a wet wipe if needed before the final front to back wipe! Job done. ;) :lol:

Women should always wipe front to back cos if they do it the other way around they will wipe shit through the wrong crack and foreplay will taste disgusting ;-)

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 am

Read a classic line in a book about this subject, I can't remember exactly but I think the guy was in a jail or a borstal.

He said: 'they only gave us three sheets of bogroll when you needed a crap, one up, one down and one shine'
:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

When I have "Bombed Dresden", I like to wipe my arse with toilet roll that features the face of a well-known Pantomime Donkey on each tissue.
ArsePeggy.jpg

I will probably go for a "Tate" at 6:00pm where I hope to draw blood.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Merlin wrote:
Gavlar wrote:This thread is Bogging

Total shite mate! :lol: