Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is doing my head in now

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Every Man Woman and f*cking dog has loads of really good Sources that are reliable on here. We have details of who is going to become the next manager to what Gareth Bale has for dinner.
To be honest its becoming very annoying now as it becomes quite clear they know f**k all, so come on give it a rest. If you want to be liked go and help some old biddy across the road or donate some sperm to the local sperm bank.
Just admit you know f**k all, and if you knew you know f**k all, you would know something,but you dont even know that !!
RANT OVER :lol:

Re: This is doing my head in now

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Every Man Woman and f*cking dog has loads of really good Sources that are reliable on here. We have details of who is going to become the next manager to what Gareth Bale has for dinner.
To be honest its becoming very annoying now as it becomes quite clear they know f**k all, so come on give it a rest. If you want to be liked go and help some old biddy across the road or donate some sperm to the local sperm bank.
Just admit you know f**k all, and if you knew you know f**k all, you would know something,but you dont even know that !!

Well said Chief ;) :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Every Man Woman and f*cking dog has loads of really good Sources that are reliable on here. We have details of who is going to become the next manager to what Gareth Bale has for dinner.

There are those that know and know that they know

There are those that don't know and know that they don't know

And there are those that don't know and don't know that they don't know

Didn't Donald Rumsfeld say something like that ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm

castleblue wrote:

There are those that know and know that they know

There are those that don't know and know that they don't know

And there are those that don't know and don't know that they don't know

Didn't Donald Rumsfeld say something like that ;)

Your right there Castle. Wasn't that the basis of going into Iraq?