Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HARRY KEWELL

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

I just realized that Harry Kewell has not signed a new contract with Galatassaray as he wants to return to the Uk! During his two years there he played as a winger, and up front, and in 86 appearances scored 33 goals! Obviously I would have thought he would have plenty of admirers but maybe worth throwing our hat into the ring! He could rip the championship apart and his injury troubles now seem behind him after making so many appearances!

Re: HARRY KEWELL

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 pm

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Weren't those 86 appearances over about 8 years? A huge gamble for an ageing, injury prone player but maybe on a pay as you play basis?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Weren't those 86 appearances over about 8 years? A huge gamble for an ageing, injury prone player but maybe on a pay as you play basis?

No, over 2 years!! He has had injury problems in the past but the amount if appearances and goals in the last two years indicate he is doing well! I would expect loads of clubs to go for him but why not have a look!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Here's a little known Harry Kewell fact. He is one of the very few players to suffer from gout

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Here's a little known Harry Kewell fact. He is one of the very few players to suffer from gout

Uhhhh gout us nasty! Not nice at all

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Here's a little known Harry Kewell fact. He is one of the very few players to suffer from gout

Uhhhh gout us nasty! Not nice at all

Yeah, I'm a sufferer myself. Horrible

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Correct me if im wrong but isnt Kewell another greedy tw@t that only cares about his wage?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 pm

"Suspected" to have had gout, but subsequently diagnosed as having septic arthritis which is a bacterial infection and was treated.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Ahhh hell no, i hate him the man''s arrogant, greedy and only looks out for number one, my mate queued up for hours at anfield before waiting for them to come out, every1 signed their autographs and said hi and thatbut all he did was a H and didnt say nowt ... He'll be just another player who only cares about his wage not the club