Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Would any of you welcome earnshaw back to the club?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

if earnshaw came back and played his share of games he WILL score 20+ a season no doubt in my mind SIMPLE.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 pm

100% :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Ahhh hell yeah i would!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Just has to be a huge YES.
If it happens, it will be worth it just to see someone from the club looking as though they are having fun.

Ernie's presence alone would lift the atmosphere at the stadium.

Bring him on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

of course I would :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Deffo

Ernie is a more natural goalscorer than Chopra, so coming off the bench he
will always be more likely to bag one!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Malky bring him home :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

To quote my earlier post and I think I'm on my own with this view:

Earnie - No Thanks from me sorry, why would we want a player who couldn't get a regular starting place in a team that was worse than ours last year.... Stop looking back, I don't see a queue of people lining up to sign him and there's a reason? I don't see why people rave about him, if he doesn't score in a game then he gives nothing else, on those tough trips away we don't need a passenger.

Sorry, lets forget the past it does nothing to help us and let's move forward with our new manager and new team.

Ask yourselves this question, if we'd have had Earnie last year would the end result have been any different? I'd suggest not, we don't need players who disappear in games.

Tony Pulis hit the nail on the head when Stoke were promoted,"you don't need the most talent team in the division to be promoted from the Championship, you just need one that turns up EVERY week". With that in mind think of Earnie and last year - Bothroyd, McPhail, Whitts, Burke, Oli...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Einstein wrote:To quote my earlier post and I think I'm on my own with this view:

Earnie - No Thanks from me sorry, why would we want a player who couldn't get a regular starting place in a team that was worse than ours last year.... Stop looking back, I don't see a queue of people lining up to sign him and there's a reason? I don't see why people rave about him, if he doesn't score in a game then he gives nothing else, on those tough trips away we don't need a passenger.

Sorry, lets forget the past it does nothing to help us and let's move forward with our new manager and new team.

Ask yourselves this question, if we'd have had Earnie last year would the end result have been any different? I'd suggest not, we don't need players who disappear in games.

Tony Pulis hit the nail on the head when Stoke were promoted,"you don't need the most talent team in the division to be promoted from the Championship, you just need one that turns up EVERY week". With that in mind think of Earnie and last year - Bothroyd, McPhail, Whitts, Burke, Oli...

Have to disagree there. If Earnie started week in week out we have a guaranteed 20+ goalscorer in our team. You must see a different player to me, he works his socks off every game and takes the words defending from the front to a new level. Players who are desperate to play for our club are hard to come by, free agent, low risk and ideal replacement for Chopra :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

blooobirds wrote:
Einstein wrote:To quote my earlier post and I think I'm on my own with this view:

Have to disagree there. If Earnie started week in week out we have a guaranteed 20+ goalscorer in our team. You must see a different player to me, he works his socks off every game and takes the words defending from the front to a new level. Players who are desperate to play for our club are hard to come by, free agent, low risk and ideal replacement for Chopra :ayatollah:

Einstein???????????? You clearly are no Einstein my friend, Earnie is twice the player who left us, his running off the ball has improved no end and he still scores with a regular run of games. Its a no brainer he is Cardiff through n through and when he comes I am lumping on him being top scorer in Championship :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Ok maybe a squad player, but if he was so awesome why was he a bit part player and why hasn't he been snapped up...