Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Was in Cardiff this afternoon. Probably just shopping but nice to see him back home. Maybe one day he be here for the right reasons as a city player and a welsh player :ayatollah:

Re: Gareth Bale

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

he will be off to real madrid this summer :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 pm

milly44 wrote:he will be off to real madrid this summer :ayatollah:

Where does he live anyway ???

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 pm

rb1976 wrote:
milly44 wrote:he will be off to real madrid this summer :ayatollah:

Where does he live anyway ???

laandaan prolly

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Parents live in whitchurch.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

He was in his brand new Range Rover Sport.

Obviously just came down to be noticed!! Number plate by the way was GB11 ALE in white with a massive set of black custom wheels on it. Very inconspicuous :lol: Oh an he wears mirrored aviators just in case he gets spotted :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

rb1976 wrote:Was in Cardiff this afternoon. Probably just shopping but nice to see him back home. Maybe one day he be here for the right reasons as a city player and a welsh player :ayatollah:

hes not like most footballers, he lives a very quiet life away from the game, whenever he gets a day off he travels back to see his family :ayatollah:

Adding to what milly has said earlier in this thread about bale joining real madrid,

I have been told be a very very good source that his transfer to Real madrid is his preffered choice.

after the real madrid vs tottenham game in madrid, Jose Mourinho told bale "when ever your ready to leave,give me a call"

bale is a target of madrids and mourinho loves bale and rates him very highly, a fee of £45-£50 million pound has been suggested for spurs to accept Real's offer.

I know a few people who have seen him in Cardiff this year so I think he comes back on a regular basis to see family etc. I've heard he's still a grounded and nice lad. Just needs to shag a Welsh glamour model and he'll be a legend! :P

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

milly44 wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Was in Cardiff this afternoon. Probably just shopping but nice to see him back home. Maybe one day he be here for the right reasons as a city player and a welsh player :ayatollah:

hes not like most footballers, he lives a very quiet life away from the game, whenever he gets a day off he travels back to see his family :ayatollah:

One of the few.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm

gabbs wrote:Adding to what milly has said earlier in this thread about bale joining real madrid,

I have been told be a very very good source that his transfer to Real madrid is his preffered choice.

after the real madrid vs tottenham game in madrid, Jose Mourinho told bale "when ever your ready to leave,give me a call"

bale is a target of madrids and mourinho loves bale and rates him very highly, a fee of £45-£50 million pound has been suggested for spurs to accept Real's offer.

correct,
mourinho is a massive admirer of bale.
he offered him 200k and spurs 60mil last summer for his services.
when the time comes for bale to move on, he will end up at whatever club mourinhi is in charge of at that time.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 pm

milly44 wrote:
gabbs wrote:Adding to what milly has said earlier in this thread about bale joining real madrid,

correct,
when the time comes for bale to move on, he will end up at whatever club mourinhi is in charge of at that time.

Take it out.

Your worse than Clayds.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

I sniff for info, his sniffs for tickets to blackburn v spurs :oops:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

bale is going to man utd..........watch this space

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 am

milly44 wrote:

He's like Paul Scholes and I wish there were a lot more footballers around like him. I don't begrudge people like Bale or Scholes their huge salaries, they get on with working hard and making a good career out of what they earn. I do begrudge people like El Hadji Diouf, Ashley Cole and people like that who are arrogant and have contempt for everyone but themselves

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 am

You have more Sauces than Heinz Chief :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 am

milly44 wrote:

correct,

f**k Hughrs, f**k De Matteo, f**k Houghton, f**k Curbishley lets ge MOURINHIO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:You have more Sauces than Heinz Chief :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Trust me on this one chief what I said is the truth ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

From another very very good source: He won't be going abroad for a while.

He's in Cardiff every other weekend and get's massively homesick now and he's only 2 hours away.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 pm

he is living back in cardiff for a couple of months :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 pm

rb1976 wrote:He was in his brand new Range Rover Sport.

Obviously just came down to be noticed!! Number plate by the way was GB11 ALE in white with a massive set of black custom wheels on it. Very inconspicuous :lol: Oh an he wears mirrored aviators just in case he gets spotted :lol:

Yeah I saw him too. I dont like him anymore. Seems to be a bit of an attention seeker. Arry has corrupted him. :(

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:bale is going to man utd..........watch this space

Does this mean he'll fill Giggs boots, and start dogging Imogen Thomas? :shock:

Welsh left winger for Welsh left winger. I wonder if Gareth will get a super injunction. :D

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:bale is going to man utd..........watch this space

close,but we shall see :ayatollah: