Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O'Neil look set for Fulham

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:32 pm

It's seems that City target Martin O'Neil is favourite for the Fulham job now that Mark Hughes has left his post.

And already Mark Hughes has been linked with the Aston Villa job, but Villa have stated they are not interested in Hughes. City fans have started the rumours that Hughes is linked with the City job, but hold your horses!

A very good friend of mine from Chelsea has said that Chelsea are interested in bringing Hughes (a former Chelsea player don't forget) in to take over the relm.

Even if he didn't go to Chelsea I don't think Hughes would be interested in the City post, he's a proven Premiership manager and there will be a few jobs coming up soon.
David Moyes aka Todd Flanders, will leave Everton and take the Villa job and Hughes will go to Everton.........YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!

Di Matteo is my choice!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: O'Neil look set for Fulham

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 pm

O'Neil will never join Fulham. What can he achieve there apart from consolidate them in mid table? O'Neil wants to be going to a club that's progressing and going places surely?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

I give up..
i dont care anymore anyone have the job, give it to annis...
were gonna miss out on auto by 3 points again anyway i'v seen it :lol:
all these roumers are sending me over the edge :?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

Hughes joining City???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I needed a good laugh to start my day off with. If there was any likelihood of him coming here, he would have resigned when Jones got sacked. He's off to Villa, O'Neill to Fulham. You'd have to be a blind man not to see that

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 am

O'Neil to Fulham :lol: :lol: :lol: it is friday innit.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 am

Martin Jol was their number one target when Hughes got the job. So I think they will try and get him again.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:27 am

brick1964 wrote:O'Neil to Fulham :lol: :lol: :lol: it is friday innit.

I can,t see that happening either!!