Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HEARD A STRONG RUMOUR TONIGHT..........

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

That our new manager will be Mr. Martin O'Neill!!!!! If this is true and I don't believe it not to be what a fantastic coup this will be for the Bluebirds. Just imagine the players who would walk to the CCS to play under a manger who has the will and passion we have all been seeking for some time. Players who step over the line as happened this year will soon be shown the door. I sincerely hope this comes about as we will p**s this this league with him in charge.

We must not forget the off the field efforts of Mr. VT & DC as they have shown they want Premier football and will move mountains to get there

Re: HEARD A STRONG RUMOUR TONIGHT..........

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:That our new manager will be Mr. Martin O'Neill!!!!! If this is true and I don't believe it not to be what a fantastic coup this will be for the Bluebirds. Just imagine the players who would walk to the CCS to play under a manger who has the will and passion we have all been seeking for some time. Players who step over the line as happened this year will soon be shown the door. I sincerely hope this comes about as we will p**s this this league with him in charge.

We must not forget the off the field efforts of Mr. VT & DC as they have shown they want Premier football and will move mountains to get there

Who's DC? :) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

dATO cHAN?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Not being funny mate but who has told you this????

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:That our new manager will be Mr. Martin O'Neill!!!!! If this is true and I don't believe it not to be what a fantastic coup this will be for the Bluebirds. Just imagine the players who would walk to the CCS to play under a manger who has the will and passion we have all been seeking for some time. Players who step over the line as happened this year will soon be shown the door. I sincerely hope this comes about as we will p**s this this league with him in charge.

DC? i though he was a retired Driver?

chippy909 wrote:dATO cHAN?

Thought his abbreviated name was TG! :) :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Daya wrote:

DC? i though he was a retired Driver?

Sorry guys Dato Chan I meant but I 've had a few pints tonight due to me being made redundant tomorrow but if its true we'll have a fantastic season to look forward too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage

lol your comments have made me chuckle a couple of times 2nite :lol: :ayatollah: