Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARK HUGHES COMING TO CARDIFF CITY!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 pm

I have been told by several friends this evening that Mark Hughes has been strongly recommended to Cardiff City by Craig Bellamy.

I have been told that Mark Hughes and Craig Bellamy have had talks and with Carls update tonight aswell that he wants to meet with City to discuss the job i am getting very very very STRONG Vibes that he could be our next manager...WHAT A COUP THAT WOULD BE...MARK HUGHES RETURNING TO THE CAPITAL CITY..HES WELSH..PROUD..EXPERIENCED ...GOT A FANTASTIC RAPOUR WITH PLAYERS..GOOD MATES WITH BELLAMY...

FOLKS...IM TELLING YOU THIS...WATCH THIS SPACE....Just like bellamy shocked us last season...Mark Hughes will do the same..money is not a problem with hughes and i feel he will choose Cardiff over Aston Villa...

watch this space folks..watch this space :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MARK HUGHES COMING TO CARDIFF CITY!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 pm

:lol: :lol:

we both made a thread at the same time, saying the exact opposite :lol:

I HOPE YOURS IS RIGHT THOUGH I LOVES SPARKY I DO :ayatollah: :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

We may have to fight off chelsea and villa, but Mark Hughes is a really nice bloke and i feel with the welsh connection-we could land him- he doesnt really want to further his carreer, "Try new things" is the term...Taking the welsh capital to the premier league with full backing of the board and bellamy....you NEVER KNOW :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I fukn hope so mate! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Leave fulham to progress a league lower :o

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Could be he was forced out, Hughes or Di Matteo for me. Di Matteo the preference.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I have wanted the unmentioned Keegan all along, but feeling great about Sparky with Bowen and Eddie Ned onboard, great history with Bellars, get some Welshness back into the playing and coaching side. BIG THUMBS UP FROM ME, Hughton, RDM, Curbs just dont do it for me, no better than Jones.

Come on Sparky do the :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

RFMH wrote:Could be he was forced out, Hughes or Di Matteo for me. Di Matteo the preference.

Hughes forced out? His resume mostly shows he quits, walks away as things unravel.

Long ball 4-5-1, counter attack. Great entertaining fare to be seen.

No, Di Matteo for me rather than someone who has done nothing of note as a manager.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:I have wanted the unmentioned Keegan all along, but feeling great about Sparky with Bowen and Eddie Ned onboard, great history with Bellars, get some Welshness back into the playing and coaching side. BIG THUMBS UP FROM ME, Hughton, RDM, Curbs just dont do it for me, no better than Jones.

Should we have Welsh owners, play in Welsh league also, since we love our Welshness so much?

We need the best manager for the job rather than trying to be sponsored by Plaid Cymru...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Where do some Cardiff City fans get their belief that we are this almighty force in world football that premiership managers would give up a job with a Europe bound prem club for us.

We really are a bunch of narcissists.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

nerd wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:I have wanted the unmentioned Keegan all along, but feeling great about Sparky with Bowen and Eddie Ned onboard, great history with Bellars, get some Welshness back into the playing and coaching side. BIG THUMBS UP FROM ME, Hughton, RDM, Curbs just dont do it for me, no better than Jones.

Should we have Welsh owners, play in Welsh league also, since we love our Welshness so much?

We need the best manager for the job rather than trying to be sponsored by Plaid Cymru...

Er...... bit harsh

A bit of local in club football always seems to bring out that little bit extra sweat and blood, unlike the hungover yellow belly swan diving airhead dithering sulkers from last season who quite rightly buggered off with the scouser

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm

nerd wrote:
RFMH wrote:Could be he was forced out, Hughes or Di Matteo for me. Di Matteo the preference.

Hughes forced out? His resume mostly shows he quits, walks away as things unravel.

Long ball 4-5-1, counter attack. Great entertaining fare to be seen.

No, Di Matteo for me rather than someone who has done nothing of note as a manager.

Oh the DiMatteo who was taking WBA straight back down, until a lot older man with a speech impediment came in and showed him how it should be done by going on a points haul to take them back up the table. WBA fans described him as a rabbit in front of the headlights. Not for me, nor Hughton, my son could have taken that geordie team up and he is a one year old. Curbishley is another Jones, Hughes behind the unrealistic O Neill behind the unmentioned Keegan whos club football win ratio eclipses all the candidates

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Would take any of.

Hughes
O'Neill
Di Matteo
Hughton
Davies
Robins
Mackay
Clark
Warnock

I pray it isn't Burton or Ardley.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 pm

well if sparky comes to city looks like it'll save me a lot of money :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: