Re: So who's picking the Manager then?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

You?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

The current board and Craig Bellamy. It could be far worse

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Gethin "I've been watch football for one year" Jenkins and I've being done for fraud Whitley. Encouraging is it not?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Gethin "I've been watch football for one year" Jenkins and I've being done for fraud Whitley. Encouraging is it not?

Advised by one of the best footballers in the UK over the last twenty years who has worked with plenty of the best managers in the game. Gethin Jenkins is doing a great job by the way. He's a professional like our owners

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

CityGent wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Gethin "I've been watch football for one year" Jenkins and I've being done for fraud Whitley. Encouraging is it not?

Advised by one of the best footballers in the UK over the last twenty years who has worked with plenty of the best managers in the game. Gethin Jenkins is doing a great job by the way. He's a professional like our owners

well done! makes a change from the Anti-Gethin egg chasing rubbish that is normally posted. People are so easy to forget these are the guys who got Bellamy here and struck the deal etc

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Well, clearly our board know nothing, so we'll have some crap manager.

Whereas Gold, Sullivan, Brady with massive expertise appointed, errm, a Chelsea and Portsmouth underachieving reject...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
CityGent wrote:

well done! makes a change from the Anti-Gethin egg chasing rubbish that is normally posted. People are so easy to forget these are the guys who got Bellamy here and struck the deal etc

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Didn't Bellamy and Jones mastermind the whole move themselves with their late evening strolls and village dinner invites??

Bellamy told Jones he wanted to play for Cardiff after the disappointment after Blackpool !

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Merlin wrote:Didn't Bellamy and Jones mastermind the whole move themselves with their late evening strolls and village dinner invites??

Bellamy told Jones he wanted to play for Cardiff after the disappointment after Blackpool !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

oh fantastic !! ..... :roll: :roll:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

CityGent wrote:The current board and Craig Bellamy. It could be far worse

Craig bellamy this - craig bellamy that ..... enough to want you to puke!!! if he wont welsh be a totally different picture !

hes hardly been one of the greats but you all give him hero worship ! - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Steve, you asked peoples opinions-I gave mine, then you retort with some mental sarcastic comment. I don't hero worship anyone, and that includes Craig Bellamy, although he's respected throughout the game enough for myself to hold the opinion that we should be privileged to have him advising the top people at Cardiff City. It wasn't long ago that Bobby Gould was the highest profile manager interested in the job. I find it amazing that no matter how far we progress, there's still unconstructive criticism

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

CityGent wrote:Steve, you asked peoples opinions-I gave mine, then you retort with some mental sarcastic comment. I don't hero worship anyone, and that includes Craig Bellamy, although he's respected throughout the game enough for myself to hold the opinion that we should be privileged to have him advising the top people at Cardiff City. It wasn't long ago that Bobby Gould was the highest profile manager interested in the job. I find it amazing that no matter how far we progress, there's still unconstructive criticism

i wasnt saying it was you with the hero worship !! seems like the Board do though ! chill man.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 pm

nerd wrote:Well, clearly our board know nothing, so we'll have some crap manager.

Whereas Gold, Sullivan, Brady with massive expertise appointed, errm, a Chelsea and Portsmouth underachieving reject...

Who's that aimed at Nerd?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Daya wrote:

Craig bellamy this - craig bellamy that ..... enough to want you to puke!!! if he wont welsh be a totally different picture !

hes hardly been one of the greats but you all give him hero worship ! - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did he ever play for West Ham???? :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Daya wrote:Any idea ?

It clearly states on the official Cardiff City FC website who will be involved in the selection process.

Are you incapable of viewing official sources?

Btw, Sven Ghali, Bellers did play for West Ham. that'd be when they were a Premier League side though. Now they've been overtaken by QPR and Swansea :)

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Daya wrote:

Did he ever play for West Ham???? :lol:

hardly was always injured then did a bunk after going on strike!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

It clearly states on the official Cardiff City FC website who will be involved in the selection process.

Are you incapable of viewing official sources?

Btw, Sven Ghali, Bellers did play for West Ham. that'd be when they were a Premier League side though. Now they've been overtaken by QPR and Swansea :)

incapable ? nah just cant be arsed.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 am

It would be good if we (the fans) had the chance to vote who our next manager should be, i know it would never happen.

But after all we keep this club going, so they should give us something back.

Maybe a decision on the kits, stadium plan, flags, banners etc?

Would be great to get the fans involved more with the club.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

CityGent wrote:

well said i agree 100%

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 am

I dont know you, I know people you knock about with.

But cannot help myself...

You are a right 'look at me, I know something' knobhead

There ya go....

from the hip!!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:06 am

Ant and Dec 'Daya, it could be you!'

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

I dont think anyone really knows , the board I guess, I think in reality Steve Borley would be involved and I would think the various names in the frame would be mentioned to Bellers for his viewpoint.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Gethin "I've been watch football for one year" Jenkins

Absolute rubbish.

Just because he's only been involved with football for a year, doesn't mean he's not taken a keen interest in CCFC for many years, which he has.

The Malaysians are clearly happy with what he is doing so how about letting him get on with it eh.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:It would be good if we (the fans) had the chance to vote who our next manager should be, i know it would never happen.

We'd end up with Fireman Sam or one of the Tellytubbies in charge! :lol:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am

OK Lads, stop the bickering, I suppose I'd better tell you - IM picking the manager! :D

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I dont know you, I know people you knock about with.

But cannot help myself...

You are a right 'look at me, I know something' knobhead

There ya go....

from the hip!!

Exactly my view of him as well.
WHU are welcome to him.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 pm

PtB wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:It would be good if we (the fans) had the chance to vote who our next manager should be, i know it would never happen.

We'd end up with Fireman Sam or one of the Tellytubbies in charge! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Ai, most probably would ai! :lol: :ayatollah: