Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

do you want a manager?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

who wears a track suit. or a suit, or dont you care? i prefer a tracksuit on a good manager. :ayatollah:

Re: do you want a manager?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:who wears a track suit. or a suit, or dont you care? i prefer a tracksuit on a good manager. :ayatollah:

i couldnt give a shit, aslong as he does the job :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:who wears a track suit. or a suit, or dont you care? i prefer a tracksuit on a good manager. :ayatollah:

Exactly Sheriff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

i just want a manager who gets the best out of the players! ... he could have ginger hair as far as i`m concerned! [as long as its not strachan]

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I agree but I do want a manager with his hands out of his pockets :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

i wouldnt mind oniell in a tracksuit top and pinstriped bottoms :lol: that would be something! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

AHERNE wrote:i just want a manager who gets the best out of the players! ... he could have ginger hair as far as i`m concerned! [as long as its not strachan]

You go to far at times Chief :lol: :lol: Ginger hair is unacceptable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i wouldnt mind oniell in a tracksuit top and pinstriped bottoms :lol: that would be something! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

gabbs wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I agree but I do want a manager with his hands out of his pockets :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

dont mind what hes wearing as long as his hearts on his sleeve. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i just want a manager who gets the best out of the players! ... he could have ginger hair as far as i`m concerned! [as long as its not strachan]

You go to far at times Chief :lol: :lol: Ginger hair is unacceptable :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO NUKES ITS OK NOW BECAUSE THEY CAN HIDE IT NOW WITH THIS STUFF!
648_pd214692_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.