A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO AHERNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

How was the concert, sorry if i`ve missed it if u have posted it,

Glad your still alive though!!!!!

Must of been horrible

Re: FAO AHERNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

He no longer posts on here, he has transferred to the dark side. Apparently he was seen leaving the Liberty with a Jack top on singing Hymns and Arias :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

NIGHTMARE .... BLACK AND WHITE SCARFS EVERYWHERE! .... i got talking to this boy that was singing swansea city songs and after about 5 mins he asked how many people does the stadium hold and if i thought he`d be able to get a ticket for the manchester united match! ... THAT STADIUM WILL BE FULL OF PLASTICS NEXT SEASON! :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLmxBpVYwc 4 MINS 12 SECS IN! I WAS RIGHT DOWN THE F**KING FRONT TOO! :(

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:10 pm

What was the show like?

My mother was very disappointed with the sound. The acoustics were horrendous in the area she was sitting.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Frodo wrote:What was the show like?

My mother was very disappointed with the sound. The acoustics were horrendous in the area she was sitting.

i was right down the front and it sounded great to be honest! .... but rod is rod ... he`s no paul weller is he? .... i dont think stadium concerts do anyone any justice! ... ive seen u2, david bowie, queen and the stereophonics at stadiums and never been blown away with any of them!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:

i was right down the front and it sounded great to be honest! .... but rod is rod ... he`s no paul weller is he? .... i dont think stadium concerts do anyone any justice! ... ive seen u2, david bowie, queen and the stereophonics at stadiums and never been blown BY any of them!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He no longer posts on here, he has transferred to the dark side. Apparently he was seen leaving the Liberty with a Jack top on singing Hymns and Arias :lol: :lol:

this is for you nukes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBY4PMk39QM

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

i was right down the front and it sounded great to be honest! .... but rod is rod ... he`s no paul weller is he? .... i dont think stadium concerts do anyone any justice! ... ive seen u2, david bowie, queen and the stereophonics at stadiums and never been blown BY any of them!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU NAUGHTY BOY! :lol:
Last edited by AHERNE on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:19 pm

AHERNE wrote:

i was right down the front and it sounded great to be honest! .... but rod is rod ... he`s no paul weller is he? .... i dont think stadium concerts do anyone any justice! ... ive seen u2, david bowie, queen and the stereophonics at stadiums and never been blown away with any of them!

True.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:He no longer posts on here, he has transferred to the dark side. Apparently he was seen leaving the Liberty with a Jack top on singing Hymns and Arias :lol: :lol:

Sure it said Aherne at the begining with the lyrics going "A LONG WEEKEND IN SWANSEA WITH A GYPO ON HIS DICK" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Sure it said Aherne at the begining with the lyrics going "A LONG WEEKEND IN SWANSEA WITH A GYPO ON HIS DICK" :lol: :lol: :lol:

my girlfriend will love that comment ! :lol: :lol: :lol: saying that she was clapping the bastards!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

this is for you nukes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBY4PMk39QM[/quote]
Sure it said Aherne at the begining with the lyrics going "A LONG WEEKEND IN SWANSEA WITH A GYPO ON HIS DICK" :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
my girlfriend will love that comment ! :lol: :lol: :lol: saying that she was clapping the bastards![/quote]
Bloody hell if that was my Mrs i would of slapped her and told her to get some f*cking manners :lol: Mind you she would of decked me after :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

DONT WORRY NUKES I SORTED HER OUT AFTER THE CONCERT! ... I TOOK THIS PHOTO TODAY!
SusanCollin2ARCHANT_468x599.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

AHERNE wrote:DONT WORRY NUKES I SORTED HER OUT AFTER THE CONCERT! ... I TOOK THIS PHOTO TODAY!
SusanCollin2ARCHANT_468x599.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: