Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I just put a £1 on...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Swansea to win the premiership :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.easyodds.com/sports-betting/ ... -2012.html

lets see if this so called Swanselona can bag me 10 grand then.

Re: I just put a £1 on...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Swansea to win the premiership :lol: :lol: :lol:

win win situation for you then :lol: swansea go down, f*cking great! swansea win it you've won 10grand :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

win win situation for you then :lol: swansea go down, f*cking great! swansea win it you've won 10grand :lol: :lol:

exactly my thoughts. Nothing better than £10000 as a comfort payment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Betting on Swansea as a Cardiff fan ! You should be ashamed of yourself!! :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Betting on Swansea as a Cardiff fan ! You should be ashamed of yourself!! :lol:

Ban him! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Merlin wrote:Betting on Swansea as a Cardiff fan ! You should be ashamed of yourself!! :lol:

its a win win though.

Swansea go down or do nothing - Im happy

Swansea win the league - im initially devastated but nothing 10 grand wont fix.

I reckon every Swansea fan has put this bet on as well. If they win 10 grand, can you imagine the caravan upgrades they could get? :shock:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I'd put that on Cardiff not getting promoted!, or better still, RELEGATED.

hahaha!!!.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Another Swansea post i see James :lol: :lol: :lol:

closetjack :D ;)

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

blackswan wrote:

Another Swansea post i see James :lol: :lol: :lol:

Browsing the wrong fecking forum again Jack.

Closet Bluebird Obsessive :D ;)

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 pm

blackswan wrote:Another Swansea post i see James :lol: :lol: :lol:

Says the jack on a Cardiff City forum.

There is more chance of me becoming a better player than Messi than me ever going on your forum or supporting your team. The fact is, if worst does come to worst, I will profit from it and I will then use that money to watch my team CARDIFF CITY for the next few years. I will use the money to buy season tickets etc. Some of us work and have to scrimp and save. Not everyone in the UK claims incapacity and steals like the inbreds down west. I know a few jacks who are alright but you are clearly one of the idiots who follow them. I bet your idol is Alan Tate as well. Pathetic. Grow up lad.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Merlin wrote:
Browsing the wrong fecking forum again Jack.

Closet Bluebird Obsessive :D ;)

Hes just an ass.

Seriously, If I were a Cardiff fan and found out one of my mates who also claimed to be a Cardiff fan was on a Swansea message board constantly I'd tell the bugger where to go.

Hes not a real fan of Swansea if he keeps going on a rival fans board.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:51 pm

I only ever chip in on swansea related threads,putting you lot right on the bollocks you all type out.

JimmyBarnet writes 1000 word essays on us and then claims he doesnt give a hoot for us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: priceless :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Im not into explaining myself either,but i post on both swans sites and before i was banned posted on ccmb.There's also shitloads of blueturds posting on planetswans too,its no big deal ;) There you go i just explained myself,your honoured.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm

blackswan wrote:I only ever chip in on swansea related threads,putting you lot right on the bollocks you all type out.

JimmyBarnet writes 1000 word essays on us and then claims he doesnt give a hoot for us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: priceless :D

If I supported Swansea, I'd go on your messageboard, not lurk around here like the pathetic excuse that is you.

You just sum up every jack, obsessed with us.

You'd think now you're up, you'd move on, but you just can't can you? We're like drugs to you aren't we? You need us to get your fix. Oh well, I guess it keeps you out of your aunties bed.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

off you go then :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

blackswan wrote:Im not into explaining myself either,but i post on both swans sites and before i was banned posted on ccmb.There's also shitloads of blueturds posting on planetswans too,its no big deal ;) There you go i just explained myself,your honoured.

Good because the last thing I care about is the life of someone from Swansea or someone who supports Swansea. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:00 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
blackswan wrote:Im not into explaining myself either,but i post on both swans sites and before i was banned posted on ccmb.There's also shitloads of blueturds posting on planetswans too,its no big deal ;) There you go i just explained myself,your honoured.

Good because the last thing I care about is the life of someone from Swansea or someone who supports Swansea. :ayatollah:

Liar.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

fight.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 pm

blackswan wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:

Liar.

oh dear.