Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A Forum piss up who is interested ?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm

No probs Steve, I'll book a mini bus on Wednesday once we've clarified numbers. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm

4 PAGES BUT ONLY SEVEN GOING :o :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 pm

I'm seriously starting to think there are a small band of us who enjoy beer far too much and get excited at the mention of the word.......ah well I think I can cope with the stigma! :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:4 PAGES BUT ONLY SEVEN GOING :o :lol: :lol:

Dont worry Steve, We will drink enough between us and have a great day/night :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Dange wrote:I'm seriously starting to think there are a small band of us who enjoy beer far too much and get excited at the mention of the word.......ah well I think I can cope with the stigma! :lol:

And me Simon :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Any excuse for a piss up, loves it :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Now collecting 2 from Cardiff to get to the start point.......2 more spaces left!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Dange wrote:Now collecting 2 from Cardiff to get to the start point.......2 more spaces left!! :ayatollah:

Havent heard from Claire yet :o

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Marc wrote:Any excuse for a piss up, loves it :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc, its not a piss up.....its a meeting of like minded people.......who just so happen to always try and drink their own weight in beer!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:Now collecting 2 from Cardiff to get to the start point.......2 more spaces left!! :ayatollah:

Havent heard from Claire yet :o

Are you suprised Chief after my last episode...... :oops:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Can't make it sorry, was supposed to be at the cricket, but my friend has moved her birthday night from Friday to Saturday, so can't do the piss up or the cricket.

Have a good one though.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Claire wrote:Can't make it sorry, was supposed to be at the cricket, but my friend has moved her birthday night from Friday to Saturday, so can't do the piss up or the cricket.

Have a good one though.

Cant we meet up with you later in the night :)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Claire wrote:Can't make it sorry, was supposed to be at the cricket, but my friend has moved her birthday night from Friday to Saturday, so can't do the piss up or the cricket.

Have a good one though.

If you haven't knocked yourself out like Dange tries to do ;) then yes! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Sorry guys I have a footie dinner I have to attend :cry:

Have a few jagerbombs on my behalf though!!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Claire wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Have a good one though.

If you haven't knocked yourself out like Dange tries to do ;) then yes! :lol: :lol:

I dont think I tried........I think I did! :lol:
I'm not going to live this down am I :(

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Dange wrote:
Claire wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I'm not going to live this down am I :(

I think you're lucky I was the only on to see it! :lol: :lol:

Although I think my slow motion action replay was pretty good!! :lol:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Cant we meet up with you later in the night :)[/quote]

If you haven't knocked yourself out like Dange tries to do ;) then yes! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'm not going to live this down am I :([/quote]

I think you're lucky I was the only on to see it! :lol: :lol:

Although I think my slow motion action replay was pretty good!! :lol:[/quote]
It was superb Lass :lol: :lol: even though everyone one else in the pub was thinking "WTF" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Claire wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Have a good one though.

Hopefully some of us will be still standing then :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

sorry may have to bail out as having trouble booking a cheap advanced train ticket to coincide with my chosen times and a full price fare is a no go at the mo.times like this i wish i lived nearer :cry:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Steve, down to 6 now as Mel (kentblue) cant make it :( . Still a small band of brothers will have a good day/night out! :ayatollah: Oh and the forecast isnt great at the moment so may well have Milly along for the ride yet!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Dange wrote:Steve, down to 6 now as Mel (kentblue) cant make it :( . Still a small band of brothers will have a good day/night out! :ayatollah: Oh and the forecast isnt great at the moment so may well have Milly along for the ride yet!

Well hope it rains :lol: :lol: Will we see Chippy as well ?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:Steve, down to 6 now as Mel (kentblue) cant make it :( . Still a small band of brothers will have a good day/night out! :ayatollah: Oh and the forecast isnt great at the moment so may well have Milly along for the ride yet!

Well hope it rains :lol: :lol: Will we see Chippy as well ?

I'm only Millys agent cant vouch for Chippy sorry mate :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 am

Is there any late entrants :?: :?: :?: come on dont be shy. Come and meet the Lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Lets all do a rain dance tra la la la :D
Come on Nathan, Pull a hamstring or something :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Boss asked me earlier if I can come in on Saturday to do a stock check of all the fittings in the yard :( :( :(

Told him I had a christening to go to. :D :D :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Lets all do a rain dance tra la la la :D
Come on Nathan, Pull a hamstring or something :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2688 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Nukes was saying Dai Hunt is coming :? :? :? :? any truth in this Chief :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Marc wrote:Boss asked me earlier if I can come in on Saturday to do a stock check of all the fittings in the yard :( :( :(

Wetting some babys head about 20-30 times Chief.
Just had a text off Dai Hunt (Tell me that is not the original) asking if he could come :o :o :o

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:Boss asked me earlier if I can come in on Saturday to do a stock check of all the fittings in the yard :( :( :(

Just had a text off Dai Hunt (Tell me that is not the original) asking if he could come :o :o :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Couldn't resist mate :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

WTF :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: