Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A Forum piss up who is interested ?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Marc's a dead man walking Chief Image ImageImage

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Saturdays forum piss up meeting place - Midday!
Mini bus being booked tomorrow - 24hrs to get on board....so to speak!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Where is the Bus stop in relation to this wonderful establishment ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are we doing them all including Rhiwbina ?

Just had a look on their website, All look good apart from the Ninian :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Bowmonster wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are we doing them all including Rhiwbina ?

I would say miss the Ninian, but if the Peeps want to do the Ninian then that is what we shall do. But if they give me a plastic cup i will go ape shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Marc's a dead man walking Chief Image ImageImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Had to be done Nukes :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Where is the Bus stop in relation to this wonderful establishment ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

About 20yds further on.......I would say you cant miss it but that may be tempting fate! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Where is the Bus stop in relation to this wonderful establishment ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

About 20yds further on.......I would say you cant miss it but that may be tempting fate! :ayatollah:

Oh and it depends which direction your coming from :lol:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Dange wrote:

Superb Chief. I have seen the Pub before driving past :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Bowmonster wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are we doing them all including Rhiwbina ?

We shall do our best.........The Ninian is just to erase last seasons memories (and make Nukes drink from a plastic pint cup :lol: )...onwards and upwards!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Dange wrote:

We shall do our best.........The Ninian is just to erase last seasons memories (and make Nukes drink from a plastic pint cup :lol: )...onwards and upwards!

Nice one Simon :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Last call to any one that wants some of the action. Anyone invited except Dai Hunt (Marc you tw*t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Is Chopra, Bothroyd, JET and Bywater invited? :D :D

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Is Chopra, Bothroyd, JET and Bywater invited? :D :D

It was their idea....something about a mass leaving do!? :lol:

Steve, have we had confirmation that supercoops and Jamesbarnett are definates?? Need to sort the transport to the Diff etc. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

im coming for sure, but as i will be on the train from Neath, i will meet up with you boys in cardiff if thats ok??

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

supercoops wrote:im coming for sure, but as i will be on the train from Neath, i will meet up with you boys in cardiff if thats ok??

Try to get to Cardiff for about 11 ish.. and am sure we can sort something out....can't miss the first pub as Dange has said he's buying the first round :D :D :D

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 pm

ok, i will have to leave at 09:00am, but will be there, BRIDGEND-BLUEBIRD, you coming or what, no excuses.... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Marc wrote:
supercoops wrote:im coming for sure, but as i will be on the train from Neath, i will meet up with you boys in cardiff if thats ok??

Try to get to Cardiff for about 11 ish.. and am sure we can sort something out....can't miss the first pub as Dange has said he's buying the first round :D :D :D

:o :o :o :o :o

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Milly seeing as it will be pissing down on Saturday are you and your your Bruv be joining us ?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:05 pm

supercoops wrote:ok, i will have to leave at 09:00am, but will be there, BRIDGEND-BLUEBIRD, you coming or what, no excuses.... :ayatollah:

Pick you up from the station at 11.15ish? Got to pick Marc up then about 11.30 then Lee (Bowmonster) at 11.40ish?

If I dont reply straight away......Im off to play footy so will get back to you about 10ish :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Milly seeing as it will be pissing down on Saturday are you and your your Bruv be joining us ?

Update...http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2688 Milly come in your time is up! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Steve, do I now have to pick CSB up and if so where from :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Dange wrote:Steve, do I now have to pick CSB up and if so where from :lol:

Yeah in the car park of the Friendly Fox after i have knocked him sparko :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:Steve, do I now have to pick CSB up and if so where from :lol:

Yeah in the car park of the Friendly Fox after i have knocked him sparko :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll line em up you knock em down! :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Will meet you all when you get to Cardiff!!

Just doing my stretches now!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Will meet you all when you get to Cardiff!!

Just doing my stretches now!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You sound like a 70's wrestler.... :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

:lol: :lol:

first time i have looked at this thread for a few days, all we need is gay derek all the f*cking forcasts flying about.
if its off im in, but in about 10 years of senior cricket i have never known a game be called of the day before, we usually have to turn up and hang around like bellends, so dont hold your breath :cry:
i will water the wicket friday night ;)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

first time i have looked at this thread for a few days, all we need is gay derek all the f*cking forcasts flying about.
if its off im in, but in about 10 years of senior cricket i have never known a game be called of the day before, we usually have to turn up and hang around like bellends, so dont hold your breath :cry:
i will water the wicket friday night ;)

Here comes Milly!! :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Roughly what time will you be getting into Cardiff??
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Can somebody pick me up? :?