Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Forum piss up who is interested ?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Dange and Myself are looking into doing a JW Bassett tour starting at the Friendly Fox in Bassaleg and finishing in Cardiff on Saturday week. Starting dinner time ish. What we need to do is find who would be interested as we need to find numbers to get a free coach. So who is game on this is a Nucs productions only piss heads need apply :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: A Forum piss up who is interested ?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Dange and Myself are looking into doing a JW Bassett tour starting at the Friendly Fox in Bassaleg and finishing in Cardiff on Saturday week. Starting dinner time ish. What we need to do is find who would be interested as we need to find numbers to get a free coach. So who is game on this is a Nucs productions only piss heads need apply :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count me in Steve, Who's driving the bus ? Annis can as he is a lightweight :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Ha ha so far that is
Dange
Nukes
Bowmonster

Who also wants to add there name on this very impressive line up ? Come on Milly, Baz, Claire, Jez :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Right up my street, but on holidays in Snowdonia. A different weekend and its a deffo YES :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 pm

I will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

first 10 rounds on Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

I will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

first 10 rounds on Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Dange and Myself are looking into doing a JW Bassett tour starting at the Friendly Fox in Bassaleg and finishing in Cardiff on Saturday week. Starting dinner time ish. What we need to do is find who would be interested as we need to find numbers to get a free coach. So who is game on this is a Nucs productions only piss heads need apply :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

which saturday? this one coming up?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:57 pm

do you do anything that doesnt involve alchol :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:03 pm

i cant make it but this chap asked me to tell you to put his name down!
cyril_the_swan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Can't make this one sorry Steve as I'm going to Prague on the 24th and need so save some cash.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

AHERNE wrote:i cant make it but this chap asked me to tell you to put his name down!
cyril_the_swan.jpg

We would prefer him Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Week Saturday Chief

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha so far that is
Dange
Nukes
Bowmonster
James barnett

Who also wants to add there name on this very impressive line up ? Come on Milly, Baz, Claire, Jez :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Week Saturday Chief

hmmm doubt it ill be able to go...missing out on a forum piss up again :cry:

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i cant make it but this chap asked me to tell you to put his name down!
cyril_the_swan.jpg

We would prefer him Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

he wants to bring his girlfriend along too chief!
_1645190_bird300.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Can Carl sort out a bus to come and get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Come on Forum members remember this Forum is for life not just for the Football saeaon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:36 pm

i,ll give it a crack... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha so far that is
Dange
Nukes
Bowmonster
James barnett
Supercoops

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Just to add a little bit more detail the JW Bassett pubs are:

The Friendly Fox - Bassaleg
The Carpenters - Newport
The Pantmawr - Rhiwbina
The Ninian Park
The Golden Lion - Penarth
The Queens Vaults - Westgate Street

I would suggest that we do them in the order above but am open to suggestions. I have emailed JW Bassetts asking if the free bus is still an option. I would hope with the right amount of people attending they would seriously consider it.

C'mon guys & gals a chance to meet your fellow forum members! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

would jump at the chance if was living nearer :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm tempted by this.............anything which includes alcohol :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Marc wrote:I'm tempted by this.............anything which includes alcohol :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats another definite Steve!!! :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

kent blue wrote:would jump at the chance if was living nearer :ayatollah:

Drive at the chance.....someone will put you up! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Dange wrote:
Marc wrote:I'm tempted by this.............anything which includes alcohol :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Right, If I drive down on Saturday and park the van in Cardiff, how we going to get to Bassaleg?.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Marc wrote:
Dange wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Right, If I drive down on Saturday and park the van in Cardiff, how we going to get to Bassaleg?.

I can provide a collection service....for 4 people! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Dange wrote:

would have to be good old public transport as dont drive but actually yea why should the distance put me off bit worried bout being outnumbered any other females down?though being a city nut i can hold my own on the alc and fty talk! lol :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Right, count me in. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 pm

kent blue wrote:
Dange wrote:

would have to be good old public transport as dont drive but actually yea why should the distance put me off bit worried bout being outnumbered any other females down?though being a city nut i can hold my own on the alc and fty talk! lol :ayatollah:

Claire and Jez are regulars when there's a night/day out planned!! :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:03 pm

life gets better.used to only have outa date echo cuttings sent to me by dad for city news and recently discovered this mb which am loving and now it would appear that the close season neednt be a dull affair after all :ayatollah: