Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD AND ROBERT EARNSHAW!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 pm

thats the pairing i`d love to see at cardiff! ..... to be honest there is so much negativity regarding jay bothroyd on here that its unreal .... jay over the last 3 years at cardiff as been absolutely outstanding and one of our best player. why people want him to go is beyond belief ... who could we possibly find better? parkin :lol: ... we should do all we can to keep him at cardiff and get rid of chopra [who is a disgrace] and sign earnshaw to play up front with jay! ... i honestly think earnie [who would play for the shirt] would have an indian summer with us and score 20 or 30 goals! .. i tell you what though if cardiff start with parkin and chopra upfront this year then we will be RELEGATED!

Re: JAY BOTHROYD AND ROBERT EARNSHAW!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:01 pm

EARNIES HAD IT MATE TIME TO MOVE ON

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:05 pm

DEANO wrote:EARNIES HAD IT MATE TIME TO MOVE ON

nahhhhh, i think earnie would thrive at cardiff! ... it would be like an homecoming for him and i honestly think we`d get a great season out of him with the likes of bellers, whitts and bothroyd delievering the ball to his feet! ... id swap him for chopra anyday!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

id take earnshaw,

hes already shown in the last week that he can still score goals...

def a great replacement for chopra..
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: earnie is a bluebird

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Why is Chopra a disgrace and not Bothroyd Chief ? Lets look at the good and the bad of both.

Jay the good When he plays well he is one of the best in the Championship. He is a non Drinker, and can talk passionately about Cardiff City.

Chopra the good Whenever he plays he always gives a 100% and when he is on form he is the best striker in the Championship

Jay the bad He only plays when he wants to, has a Lazy attitude and when he cant be bothered he spends all of his time on his Arse. Loves to Party (but dont we all) but its when he does this is the question, not a few hours before a game !!. His attitude has always let him down and it doesn't look to have changed. The only manager to get him playing anywhere near his potential has now gone.

Chopra bad His alleged problems with gambling and booze is taking his toll on him. It now seems to have taken over his life including Football. He looks overweight (for a footballer) and his Partying again like Jays is at the wrong times hours before games. But Chopra is worse as he Drinks as well. Both are bad for discipline amongst the squad and we need to change the drinking and partying culture at CCFC.

So in short we don't need either SORRY !!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Why is Chopra a disgrace and not Bothroyd Chief ? Lets look at the good and the bad of both.

Jay the good When he plays well he is one of the best in the Championship. He is a non Drinker, and can talk passionately about Cardiff City.

Chopra the good Whenever he plays he always gives a 100% and when he is on form he is the best striker in the Championship

Jay the bad He only plays when he wants to, has a Lazy attitude and when he cant be bothered he spends all of his time on his Arse. Loves to Party (but dont we all) but its when he does this is the question, not a few hours before a game !!. His attitude has always let him down and it doesn't look to have changed. The only manager to get him playing anywhere near his potential has now gone.

Chopra bad His alleged problems with gambling and booze is taking his toll on him. It now seems to have taken over his life including Football. He looks overweight (for a footballer) and his Partying again like Jays is at the wrong times hours before games. But Chopra is worse as he Drinks as well. Both are bad for discipline amongst the squad and we need to change the drinking and partying culture at CCFC.

So in short we don't need either SORRY !!

i see where your coming from nukes cause bothroyds play acting pisses me right off! .... but lets be honest on his day he is unplayable and an outstanding talent! .... when you think of players cardiff have had in the past like thompson, lee etc, jays in a different league! ... as for chopra, you only have to look at his gut to know he couldnt give to fucks and i know all about being in shape during my years as a runner! ..... i have a photo of chopra with my son back in 2006 and its like a different person! that person looked like an athlete! ..... if you are reading this chops then please for the sake of your career [cause you were one hell of a player] sort yourself out!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Aherne, Why are you laughing at Parkin, He is proven at this level but hasn't had a chance yet here and people think he is a joke.
Can i ask you what type of player Norwich had leading the last last season ? Yes a big lump in Grant Holt.
I think it would work with 2 quick players either side of him who play off his knockdowns.He also showed in the Norwich away game that he can strike a ball.

At least Parkin would give his all, Unlike that tw*t Prima Donna Bothroyd :evil:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Aherne, Why are you laughing at Parkin, He is proven at this level but hasn't had a chance yet here and people think he is a joke.
Can i ask you what type of player Norwich had leading the last last season ? Yes a big lump in Grant Holt.
I think it would work with 2 quick players either side of him who play off his knockdowns.He also showed in the Norwich away game that he can strike a ball.

At least Parkin would give his all, Unlike that tw*t Prima Donna Bothroyd :evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Parkin where by on here does it say he`s proven! ... 11 goals is his highest ever tally! absolute bollox for a team wanting premiership football!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 pm

I know for a Fact that Earnshaw will come back to the club, but whether he will be in the new managers transfer plans is another matter :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm

I agree, Parkin may give his all if he gets a chance, but he's quite honestly not good enough for us. We should be aiming our sites higher, Jones bought him for exactly what he is - an IMPACT sub.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Merlin wrote:I agree, Parkin may give his all if he gets a chance, but he's quite honestly not good enough for us. We should be aiming our sites higher, Jones bought him for exactly what he is - an IMPACT sub.

I think the only subs Parkin has an impact on are the ones from Subway.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Merlin wrote:I agree, Parkin may give his all if he gets a chance, but he's quite honestly not good enough for us. We should be aiming our sites higher, Jones bought him for exactly what he is - an IMPACT sub.

I think the only subs Parkin has an impact on are the ones from Subway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: