Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jays bothroyds twitter

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am

this morning his twitter page says , sorry i havnt signed for anyone, im on holiday for a couple of weeks!!

twitter.com/#!/jaybothroyd

yet yesterday he stated he was back in full training ready for pre season......

So did he have a medical at celtic? what about the proposed move to everton or fulham?

its looking like nobody wants him....

offer him 14k aweek but made up of goal & win bonuses... ie. 8/9k basic other if he scores and we win etc....

or would you prefer for him to just sod off??

Re: jays bothroyds twitter

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:this morning his twitter page says , sorry i havnt signed for anyone, im on holiday for a couple of weeks!!

twitter.com/#!/jaybothroyd

yet yesterday he stated he was back in full training ready for pre season......

So did he have a medical at celtic? what about the proposed move to everton or fulham?

its looking like nobody wants him....

offer him 14k aweek but made up of goal & win bonuses... ie. 8/9k basic other if he scores and we win etc....

or would you prefer for him to just sod off??

Training as in gym I think. Not with a club.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am

doh!!

yeah of course, didnt read it like that.... :oops:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 am

I hope we all aren't forgetting the player he used to be. If we could give him wages that would incentivise him to get back to his best, then he will definitely be worth having back. However, if he's going to have the same attitude as the 2nd part of last season, he can piss off. But my head says that, having let him go,we probably shouldn't bother having him back

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 am

i think it would work,

yes u can have 14k, but as u were a lazy tw*t on 9k, if u want 14k y should we give it to you......

if you score goals that win matches then u will get your 14k, if u fall on your arse and do fuk all, you get what you had b4....

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 am

Yeah, I'd say at a minimum £8 base and then £4k-£6k in bonuses. All of our players should be paid based on their performances on top of a base wage.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 am

We should cut Chops wages in half and use it to bring Jay back. It's not like he needs it, as soon as we pay chops he gives it to the bookies.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 am

ackers1927 wrote:We should cut Chops wages in half and use it to bring Jay back. It's not like he needs it, as soon as we pay chops he gives it to the bookies.

And Jay tends to well revert to lazy sit on arse Jay. Who is to say a new manager would even want Bothroyd? May get a manager who wants a TEAM not a squad with a tactic totally reliant upon a prima donna.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am

nerd wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:We should cut Chops wages in half and use it to bring Jay back. It's not like he needs it, as soon as we pay chops he gives it to the bookies.

And Jay tends to well revert to lazy sit on arse Jay. Who is to say a new manager would even want Bothroyd? May get a imanager who wants a TEAM not a squad with a tactic totally reliant upon a prima donna.

:lol:
Yeah you are right, but I think Jay has been brought down to earth with a bang as the big teams haven't come calling.