Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What I want next season

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 am

Not much really. But I want passion and respect. The only players we got passion of over the past few season was Bellers, Chopra, Burke. Thats all I saw that was passionate for City. So even if we finish mid-table I would love to see the players, manager, EVERYONE working with Cardiff to come on and clap the fans. Us, the fans, spend quite alot of money a year watching our beloved team f**k up a very nerv-racking, nail biting, stressful but exciting season. I havent been to all the home games but I still spent roughly £200 just on tickets! I didn't once see the players applaud the fans for showing up week in and week out. I didn't see Jonesy acknowledge the fans in interviews, I haven't heard us been mentioned in an interview. So passion and respect is what I want next season. I dont care where we finish, even though I obviously want us promoted, I want passion and respect from the players.....is that too much to ask for? :ayatollah:

Re: What I want next season

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 am

:o What about super Kev?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 am

Hallett wrote:What about super Kev? :o

alright him too, i forgot :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 am

If you spent almost 200 quid on tickets at what price 26 quid then thats less than ten games and you moan about respect and thanks i wouldnt say you were devoted fan :old: :old: :old: :old: :?: :?:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

I want pole dancers next to my seat :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

pensionerbluebird wrote:If you spent almost 200 quid on tickets at what price 26 quid then thats less than ten games and you moan about respect and thanks i wouldnt say you were devoted fan :old: :old: :old: :old: :?: :?:

im not made of money :roll: im only on £30 a week in college, that needs to be spent on food and it keep disappearing when ever im drinking :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 am

dont drink watch city instead no sorry thats what drives many of us to drink ok lad justr dont expect to much players are there to play not clap fans and when you leave college im sure you will become st holder

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 am

pensionerbluebird wrote:dont drink watch city instead no sorry thats what drives many of us to drink ok lad justr dont expect to much players are there to play not clap fans and when you leave college im sure you will become st holder

im joining the army in the summer so theres no point :lol: :lol: ill get to as many games as i can though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 am

We all know what Chopra's passion is, and it aint Cardiff City....