Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is interesting........

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Is that nobody has ruled themselves out of Managing us ..............

Which surely can only be a good thing and a very good package for the right person, both in wages and in a transfer budget......

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What is interesting........

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

It's been emotional wrote:Is that nobody has ruled themselves out of Managing us ..............

Which surely can only be a good thing and a very good package for the right person, both in wages and in a transfer budget......

SHOWS HOW FAR WE HAVE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

we are a challenge i think most managers see us fans being so passionate and say................ ' i would mind a piece of that' but then again all depends on wages etc

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:we are a challenge i think most managers see us fans being so passionate and say................ ' i would mind a piece of that' but then again all depends on wages etc

Rob, a pity DJ never.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:we are a challenge i think most managers see us fans being so passionate and say................ ' i would mind a piece of that' but then again all depends on wages etc

Rob, a pity DJ never.

well he is arrogant reminds me alot of wenger don't really see wenger saying' fans are great' i no jones never as good and wenger but he reminds me of him in dull way he speaks.

keane di matteo hughton always respect the fans = goes along way for support . my opinion tho lol

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

There was a few big name managers that ruled themselves out of the West Ham job......

Were they waiting for Cardiff City Football Club to come calling ?????????????????

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 pm

It's been emotional wrote:There was a few big name managers that ruled themselves out of the West Ham job......

Were they waiting for Cardiff City Football Club to come calling ?????????????????

challenge is what managers love so you never no :ayatollah: :ayatollah: