Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the clubs backers say?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

in order to put the record straight we can reassure the supporters of the club that as part of these negotiations Mr sam hammam's representatives will not return as director of football or something similar.

GOOD NEWS??

Re: the clubs backers say?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 pm

I think it is all part of a massive chess game. I think when they said 'langston/sam have not been 'helpful' (can't remember the exact words, but something like that), I believe that Sam has what they need to know, but is keeping his hand hidden until 'circumstances' at the club are more welcoming.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think it is all part of a massive chess game. I think when they said 'langston/sam have not been 'helpful' (can't remember the exact words, but something like that), I believe that Sam has what they need to know, but is keeping his hand hidden until 'circumstances' at the club are more welcoming.

sam blackmailing?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

Doesn't look good for sam

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 am

would you mind getting out out paying langstone if it was for the good of the club?

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think it is all part of a massive chess game. I think when they said 'langston/sam have not been 'helpful' (can't remember the exact words, but something like that), I believe that Sam has what they need to know, but is keeping his hand hidden until 'circumstances' at the club are more welcoming.

sam blackmailing?

Wouldn't say blackmailing, more like only showing 4 of his cards. I think he has the full evidence that would legitimise everything he or Langston have claimed, but he is preferring not to show all the information from his side yet. Not in a dishonest way, more like a tactical manouver.