Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If what we have been told about Bellamy...

Mon May 30, 2011 11:52 am

Is true about becoming a player coach, Who do you guys rationally and realistically think will be replacing Dave Jones? The majority of fans prayers have been answered by the club, now it is vital that we make the correct appointment ......

Re: If what we have been told about Bellamy...

Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

Merlin wrote:Is true about becoming a player coach, Who do you guys rationally and realistically think will be replacing Dave Jones? The majority of fans prayers have been answered by the club, now it is vital that we make the correct appointment ......

I believe the Malaysian's have already got someone in place but obviously don't want to reveal it as soon as DJ was sacked. Watch this space!!!

Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 am

Chris Hughton, Martin O'neil or Malky McKay maybe an outside chance of Gus poyet or Roberto Di Matteo?? Who knows hey, they gotta be the front runners surely?

Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am

I think Curbishley is also one of candidates, and that honestly scares me a lil bit :? :?

Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am

Merlin wrote:Chris Hughton, Martin O'neil or Malky McKay maybe an outside chance of Gus poyet or Roberto Di Matteo?? Who knows hey, they gotta be the front runners surely?

Malky McKay woulf be a very interesting one! I wouldnt be too unhappy with that!

Mon May 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Merlin wrote:Chris Hughton, Martin O'neil or Malky McKay maybe an outside chance of Gus poyet or Roberto Di Matteo?? Who knows hey, they gotta be the front runners surely?

Good candidates, would also be happy with Sean O'Driscoll or if we are going for the cheap and maybe a gamle option Keith Hill or Paul Tisdale would be worth a punt.

Mon May 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Di Matteo, Hughton, or Ardley (hope not) Someone young, but experianced :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Suprisingly lots of great managers available and thanks DJ for bottling. perhaps this year IS the year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Curbishley is no better than DJ
CHANGING SAME FOR SAME

mind you it will be someone who is out of work, we cant afford to pay anyone compo...so it narrows it down a bit

a very diff decision, but would have to be someone Bellamy could work with if the rumours are true about him being offered player/coach

Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm

ian holloway now

Mon May 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Craig

My preferred choice would be Malky Mackay. Has done wonders at Watford. However, he is under contract and could prove tricky. He also appears to get on very well with Bellers. So . . . . .

Not a big fan of O'Neill or Curbishley. Hughton would be a maybe for me.

I suspect that we will get whoever Bellers has recommended.

Great news all the same though

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:07 pm

I wouldn't expect Bellamy knows if he is available yet, that depends much on his Man City paymasters. We will appoint a new manager long before Bellamy concludes his contractual negotiations with Man City, so what are we telling the new manager, your number 2 maybe Bellamy, you can't bring in your own number 2, which is common practise, until Bellamy concludes :roll: