Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IPhone Jailbreak - Help Required

Sun May 29, 2011 10:46 am

I know that there are some teccie's on here that are very ITK with IPhones and Jailbreaking.

My wife's iphone (3GS) was recently Jailbroken and everything was fine but she let the battery run down and now we cannot even start it. We just get the Apple sign and nothing else, I have reset a number of times but this is all that happens?

I am not sure if it is charging now TBH because when I first reset it shows it is charging but showing minimal charge in the icon, and then it goes to the screen with an apple and lock.

Any help, or advice, would be really appreciated.

Re: IPhone Jailbreak - Help Required

Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

PM Merlin i expect he'll know :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:PM Merlin i expect he'll know :ayatollah:

Think I might have resolved the issue now, amazing thing the internet :D

:ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 am

Keli wrote:I know that there are some teccie's on here that are very ITK with IPhones and Jailbreaking.

My wife's iphone (3GS) was recently Jailbroken and everything was fine but she let the battery run down and now we cannot even start it. We just get the Apple sign and nothing else, I have reset a number of times but this is all that happens?

I am not sure if it is charging now TBH because when I first reset it shows it is charging but showing minimal charge in the icon, and then it goes to the screen with an apple and lock.

Any help, or advice, would be really appreciated.

Use redsn0w and put 4.2.3 software, never had. Problem with mine, also have an iPad and use a programe called mywi to use my iPhone as a wireless connection....blooming marvellous.