Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopras facebook status

Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"cardiff city forum full of shit people need to get a life what f*cking drinking antics hav i got before u go writing stuff about me think u need to get to know me as a person the amount of shit on there is a joke and people believe what is written"

Re: Chopras facebook status

Sat May 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Sounds like he's pissed now!!!! Chops- your gut tells us you're not living your life right! Sort it out

Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Is it really his FB? Fuckin shockin if true!

Sat May 28, 2011 9:57 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:"cardiff city forum full of shit people need to get a life what f*cking drinking antics hav i got before u go writing stuff about me think u need to get to know me as a person the amount of shit on there is a joke and people believe what is written"

Why pay attention then??? FFS

Sat May 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Last season Chops was amazing. I'm backing him to re-produce his best form next season! :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Is it really his FB? Fuckin shockin if true!

I would say its genuine, he has pictures on there only he would have

Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Think this forum is bordering on becoming bad for the club now. :(

Sat May 28, 2011 10:24 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:"cardiff city forum full of shit people need to get a life what f*cking drinking antics hav i got before u go writing stuff about me think u need to get to know me as a person the amount of shit on there is a joke and people believe what is written"

Was this said by Chops :?: If so GOOD,about time that some of you on here start to find something else to talk about :(

Each day i log on to this website all i get are Anti-Chops threads...Going over the same thing each day...WHY :?:

Some of you seem to forget there were more than 1 person at our club this year who "had a drink",and made the papers :oops:

3 threads i have counted have been started toaday on the man,and they all turn into "drink" threads :roll: :roll:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Was this said by Chops :?: If so GOOD,about time that some of you on here start to find something else to talk about :(

Each day i log on to this website all i get are Anti-Chops threads...Going over the same thing each day...WHY :?:

Some of you seem to forget there were more than 1 person at our club this year who "had a drink",and made the papers :oops:

3 threads i have counted have been started toaday on the man,and they all turn into "drink" threads :roll: :roll:

agreed, im more concerned about his gambling than drinking. If he is in the champ next season I have every confidence he will be the leagues topscorer baring injuries

Sat May 28, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm shocked by the status.

Assuming it is the real Chopra, the poor sentence construction, spelling and grammar is abysmal.

f**k the gambling, drinking, the guy is clearly semi ( maybe even demi ) literate - what kind of a role model is he pretending to be?

Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm

3 threads i have counted have been started toaday on the man,and they all turn into "drink" threads :roll: :roll:[/quote]

well . if whats written is true, chopra let the club down. and us fans, badly. and if. it is true what went on before the borough game. then he should be sacked :roll:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 pm

If this story was not true. The club would of denied it. But They did not and that speaks volumes. Also out of all the players involved only one remains at this Club and unfortunately for Chops being the only player still at our club he has been left to take the flak. Had any of the others been here Tony (top Cat) then chops would of had company. City fans are hurt and they can clearly see this incident cost us promotion or played a major part in it. So it will be a hot Potato for a while longer yet.

Chops can have a go at us but he does have to look at his own conduct first .

Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 am

and none of em where man enough to apologise,thats what did me the most

Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 am

Sorry Chops, but when you're on Twitter a day or two before a game saying you're in Soda Bar, how do you expect us to react?

Also, when you had that house party that involved you driving to Hereford to pick someone up, what happened the next day? Oh thats right, you got injured!!

You know what, sometimes i wish our players were like Swanseas players. They are good to their fans, set up charities and dont embarass their club. On the other hand Mr Chopra, how many times have you told someone on Twitter to "f**k off back to your 9-5 job you prick" (direct quite).

You have so much talent Chops, but you're pissing it away on booze, women and gambling. Its not impressing anyone. Its just pathetic.

You'll be league 1 within a year with another club.