Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA DECIDING

Sat May 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Status on FB

shall i stay at cardiff when i have 1 year left on contract and they might not offer me a new one or shall i move on in the summer?

Re: CHOPRA DECIDING

Sat May 28, 2011 5:49 pm

taxi for chopra

Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

He needs to go.

We need a fresh start.

Sat May 28, 2011 5:53 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:Status on FB

shall i stay at cardiff when i have 1 year left on contract and they might not offer me a new one or shall i move on in the summer?

Clearly you've quoted from a fake Chopra account.

Because not even he can be as thick as that comment implies. He's going to move on in the summer WHILST UNDER CONTRACT is he? Just walk out and go elsewhere?

The only way he can leave is if we sell. And if we sell, well, we won't be offering a contract...

Sat May 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Agree, If we can get a few million cash in. The guys becoming a liability. Too many players leaving on a free.

Sat May 28, 2011 5:56 pm

nerd wrote:

Clearly you've quoted from a fake Chopra account.

Because not even he can be as thick as that comment implies. He's going to move on in the summer WHILST UNDER CONTRACT is he? Just walk out and go elsewhere?

The only way he can leave is if we sell. And if we sell, well, we won't be offering a contract...

Im pretty certain its real. Some very personal photos on there

its like saying he wouldnt be so stupid to go out on the lash before a huge game no? :roll:

Sat May 28, 2011 6:14 pm

i thought these betfred and coral shops look the same wherever you go must be bored with the nightclubs then

Sat May 28, 2011 6:19 pm

http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/profile.php?id=1340624730

wonders what to do stay at cardiff with 1 year left knowning they prob wont offer me a new contract or move on big summer for me

100% him

Sat May 28, 2011 6:22 pm

It's official, he's thick as shit!! Get rid ASAP!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Not showing much of anything for me. Don't know the guy so not desparate enough to beg to be added as a friend.

Maybe you could ask him how he's going to leave this summer without the club selling him, given he's under contract. Maybve he's going to retire?

Sat May 28, 2011 6:28 pm

nerd wrote:Not showing much of anything for me. Don't know the guy so not desparate enough to beg to be added as a friend.

Maybe you could ask him how he's going to leave this summer without the club selling him, given he's under contract. Maybve he's going to retire?

Maybe his contract should have been cancelled after pissing it up ahead of the Boro game ?

Sat May 28, 2011 6:28 pm

nerd wrote:Not showing much of anything for me. Don't know the guy so not desparate enough to beg to be added as a friend.

Where exactly have i begged him to be my mate. how do you even know i am friends with him...........who is your question directed to?

Sat May 28, 2011 6:32 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:

Where exactly have i begged him to be my mate. how do you even know i am friends with him...........who is your question directed to?

1) Point out where I've said you've begged him for anything...
2) The link you posted was pretty minimal information, didn't have the comments you referred to. Link was there to add as a friend - where fuller access would be granted.
3) Rhetorical question. Unless we sell or release, he's going nowhere in summer. Contract law. Hence his status is thus bollocks and reads as if a fan had created the account...

Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Im pretty sure someone proved it was fake some time ago when something else was said.

I personally hope he stays

Sat May 28, 2011 7:16 pm

100% him, just asked someone who knows him

Sat May 28, 2011 8:47 pm

well if i could decide. i would say piss off, could have been a hero down here, but after the his drinking antics, just go chopra

Sat May 28, 2011 9:11 pm

i cant believe anyone who actually believes that him

so naive

Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

If you think having a drunk in the side is good for moral, then you have a bad understanding of how fans think. Anyone who earns more in a week than you do in a year shud be able to keep themselves amused without going to the pub or bookies for fun.GET RID FAST WHILE HES WORTH ANY MONEY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:28 pm

http://lockerz.com/s/105652163

He Uploaded this today. Somehow I don't think it's fake

Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 pm

asked him on is facebook account if he was going and he took me off his friends list the wa**ker sell the piss head i say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm

nerd wrote:
bluebirdlewis wrote:

1) Point out where I've said you've begged him for anything...
2) The link you posted was pretty minimal information, didn't have the comments you referred to. Link was there to add as a friend - where fuller access would be granted.
3) Rhetorical question. Unless we sell or release, he's going nowhere in summer. Contract law. Hence his status is thus bollocks and reads as if a fan had created the account...

1)
desparate enough to beg to be added as a friend.

2) still not my friend. Not my account. I don't even have FB
3) we'll see........

Sat May 28, 2011 9:48 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:1)
desparate enough to beg to be added as a friend.

Referring to myself, not you.

2) still not my friend. Not my account. I don't even have FB

So how did you see his Facebook status? Through a friend's account?

3) we'll see........

And yet again... he's still under contract. He CANNOT move without us transferring his registration. IF we refuse to sell him, he cannot move hence has no decision to make.

IF we're looking to sell him, then that invalidates his "hoping for new contract" line...

Sat May 28, 2011 9:50 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:i cant believe anyone who actually believes that him

so naive

Mate, amazingly it is 100% him!

Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

with the current squad we have we CANNOT sell chops. That would just leave the beast up front. We really need to get quite a few midfielders and strikers in this summer just to have a starting 11. even if the signings are just free transfers

Sat May 28, 2011 10:00 pm

We dont want players who dont give there all for the team, bye bye fatra

Sat May 28, 2011 10:03 pm

move on

Sat May 28, 2011 10:05 pm

I have tried to add him. If accepted, I will kindly place a post on his wall. If he replies arrogantly referencing 9-5 jobs it is the little rat - Bring Earnshaw back :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

So The comment has now been removed about deciding.

Interesting.

Still calls this forum full of shut though

Sun May 29, 2011 8:14 am

Much the same way his twitter seems to have disappeared.

As for people saying don't sell him, well, year left in contract, doesn't agree new one, more money down the drain. With massive debts, can't afford to be so dumb.

His off field antics are becoming a liability.

Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 am

Is this the site you are on about, it's not Chopra

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-C ... 400?ref=ts