Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THE JACKS GO!!!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Up on monday,theres going to be plenty of us on this Forum eating!
PIE.png

:oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: IF THE JACKS GO!!!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 1:59 pm

sam salim wrote:Up on monday,theres going to be plenty of us on this Forum eating!
PIE.png

yup....i did tell people that gloating would backfire :roll:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 pm

sam salim wrote:Up on monday,theres going to be plenty of us on this Forum eating!
PIE.png

fook off sam go play with the pigs :oops:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:01 pm

PIE.png

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia ... -28770776/ sam is a jack

Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Im no Jack!!!! What makes you think that Mallo??? :o

sam in jackland.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Obviously I want Swansea to lose on Monday, but even if they win and go up it won't bother me too much as Premier League football is unsustainable in Jackland they are frankly far too small to maintain it. I also have no doubts whatsoever they will be right back here in the Championship within 10 months.

What bothers me more is getting Cardiff City sorted out because we are big enough to go up and stay there.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Obviously I want Swansea to lose on Monday, but even if they win and go up it won't bother me too much as Premier League football is unsustainable in Jackland they are frankly far too small to maintain it. I also have no doubts whatsoever they will be right back here in the Championship within 10 months.

What bothers me more is getting Cardiff City sorted out because we are big enough to go up and stay there.

The jacks have peaked and they could not do it at a better time. If they had peaked say 2 seasons ago I doubt they would have made the playoffs.

As for us, we are a bigger club than them. We attract bigger players than them. We have bigger attendances than them. We have a bigger potential than them. All we need is the right management in place just like them.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Obviously I want Swansea to lose on Monday, but even if they win and go up it won't bother me too much as Premier League football is unsustainable in Jackland they are frankly far too small to maintain it. I also have no doubts whatsoever they will be right back here in the Championship within 10 months.

The jacks have peaked and they could not do it at a better time. If they had peaked say 2 seasons ago I doubt they would have made the playoffs.

As for us, we are a bigger club than them. We attract bigger players than them. We have bigger attendances than them. We have a bigger potential than them. All we need is the right management in place just like them.

Still churning out the same old bitter lines i see.Fact is your none of the above until you do what we're about to.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Still churning out the same old bitter lines i see.Fact is your none of the above until you do what we're about to.

i cant wait for monday on the past season jacks have played best football in championship we are very envy ay ho
we have been knocking at the door for some years now and with all the on off antics at the club we still managed to reach playoffs = hence it was a farce last 5 games played - players under performing and now all fooked off

If jacks make it we will have a welsh club in premier which is a fantastic achievement and if we get a side capable of playing with swansea team spirit may be we will follow on next year which will be fantastic for both clubs and cities if we made it .this season automatic as we should of all ifs i know i definately would be backing swansea as a club to reach premiership we would both be in highest flight and derby day as usual would be electric - lets see what monday brings and see what next season brings -- i have never knocked black swan - but i will always have rivary wiyh gypos sorry ! BANTER ere is fine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Beautifully put Mallo :thumbup:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

sam salim wrote:Im no Jack!!!! What makes you think that Mallo??? :o

sam in jackland.jpg

say no more - i have seen your black and white scarf in van and flag up llantwitt -

Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 pm

mallo wrote:

sam in jackland.jpg

say no more - i have seen your black and white scarf in van and flag up llantwitt -

Bollocks Mal, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were all Blue arn't we??? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 pm

sam salim wrote:
mallo wrote:

sam in jackland.jpg

Bollocks Mal, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Were all Blue arn't we??? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:violent1:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Look's like Mario has captured us both with his camera!!!! :shock:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:35 pm

PIE.png

Not really....

It's THEIR club not ours and whilst it won't be good on the 'rivalry' front (and for bragging rights) we (Bluebirds supporters) will soon move on to concentrate on OUR team in readiness for next season....

I firmly believe that most of the vehemence on this MB has come from the Jacks inability to 'shut the feck up' until they've actually ACHIEVED something....

Obviously they have a great chance on Monday BUT as we know Reading are no mugs and that could be the Jacks undoing on the day....

Overconfidence, arrogance and MediaWales on their side ( :lol: ) mean they're just setting themselves up for a fall....

They start as favourites but we know all too well what that means on the day....NOTHING!!

On Monday night they'll either have deserved bragging rights on every MB in the country (including ours :roll: ) or they'll be in hiding for the whole of the summer.....

Either way, Cardiff City will worry about Cardiff City and we are big enough to move on quickly....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
PIE.png

I firmly believe that most of the vehemence on this MB has come from the Jacks inability to 'shut the feck up' until they've actually ACHIEVED something....

ring any bells?

Overconfidence, arrogance and MediaWales on their side ( :lol: ) mean they're just setting themselves up for a fall....
Again,ring any bells?

Sat May 28, 2011 4:02 pm

if the jacks beat reading and go up,sureley they deserve it,why should we give a f**k,or are we going to be bitter. a lot of lads lads lost their liberty yesterday,lets look at the bigger picture. :old:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 pm

biggy wrote:if the jacks beat reading and go up,sureley they deserve it,why should we give a f**k,or are we going to be bitter. a lot of lads lads lost their liberty yesterday,lets look at the bigger picture. :old:

'LIBERTY', no pun intended. :mrgreen:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:25 pm

sam salim wrote:Look's like Mario has captured us both with his camera!!!! :shock:

So did I!

Sort him out Mallo, will ya? :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:16 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
sam salim wrote:Look's like Mario has captured us both with his camera!!!! :shock:

So did I!

Sort him out Mallo, will ya? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: