Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SACK JOSE MOURINHO

Sat May 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Biggest budget he's ever been given and they didn't win the champions league or League. Didnt even win the champions league with Chelsea! He must be a sh it manager and make all the wrong decisions? Is that a fair comment or am i just assuming that having a bigger budget guarentees u success? :ayatollah:

Support the boys and realise wot your team has achieved. The Bluebirds are lucky fans!

Re: SACK JOSE MOURINHO

Sat May 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Uhhhh are u seriously comparing Dave jones to two time European cup winner Jose mourinho????? Mourinho actually didn't spend a huge amount last summer, his predecessor spent the bulk of the cash! He is also up againt the generally accepted greatest team of all time, Barcelona, who Aldo have the works best player, messi, and the bulk of the Spanish world cup winning team!!! We in contrast were playing in the poorest championship division in years and blew untold number of points against lower table teams!!! Plus the players Jose bought, ozil , di Maria etc have all been huge successes, virtually none of jones' signings, naylor, jls, bywater, jet, koumas, drinkwater, keogh, brown etc did a thing for us!! Plenty of managers could have done far better than Dave jones this year, not many could have done much better than mourinho on his first season in Spain

Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Biggest budget he's ever been given and they didn't win the champions league or League. Didnt even win the champions league with Chelsea! He must be a sh it manager and make all the wrong decisions? Is that a fair comment or am i just assuming that having a bigger budget guarentees u success? :ayatollah:

Support the boys and realise wot your team has achieved. The Bluebirds are lucky fans!

LMFAO.

Most deluded analogy ever, and I've seen quite a few...

Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

How many of our players joined premier league clubs last summer? We have a championship squad not a premier league one, barring Bellamy. I dunno why u all think its the best squad etc, cos its not as good as u think. It's not a poor division this season, again its only a comment thats made because Newcastle arent in it anymore. It's a strong league where everyone beats everyone else. Look at Swansea for instance, we all hate them, but they are a superb football team, they didnt get automatic. They actually spent more than us on players, we only had loanees.

Not really compaing Mourinho to Jones no, but just because u dont win a trophy, doesnt make your manager shit. U r all lucky enough to get these Wembley appearances, AN FA CUP FINAL as a championship side, but we underachieve under Jones :lol: brilliant

Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Uhhhh are u seriously comparing Dave jones to two time European cup winner Jose mourinho????? Mourinho actually didn't spend a huge amount last summer, his predecessor spent the bulk of the cash! He is also up againt the generally accepted greatest team of all time, Barcelona, who Aldo have the works best player, messi, and the bulk of the Spanish world cup winning team!!! We in contrast were playing in the poorest championship division in years and blew untold number of points against lower table teams!!! Plus the players Jose bought, ozil , di Maria etc have all been huge successes, virtually none of jones' signings, naylor, jls, bywater, jet, koumas, drinkwater, keogh, brown etc did a thing for us!! Plenty of managers could have done far better than Dave jones this year, not many could have done much better than mourinho on his first season in Spain

Told.

Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Not really compaing Mourinho to Jones no, but just because u dont win a trophy, doesnt make your manager shit. U r all lucky enough to get these Wembley appearances, AN FA CUP FINAL as a championship side, but we underachieve under Jones :lol: brilliant

Name me one other FA cup finalist team that had an easier ride than us. You cant because none of them come anywhere close to what we had.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:How many of our players joined premier league clubs last summer? We have a championship squad not a premier league one, barring Bellamy. I dunno why u all think its the best squad etc, cos its not as good as u think. It's not a poor division this season, again its only a comment thats made because Newcastle arent in it anymore. It's a strong league where everyone beats everyone else. Look at Swansea for instance, we all hate them, but they are a superb football team, they didnt get automatic. They actually spent more than us on players, we only had loanees.

Not really compaing Mourinho to Jones no, but just because u dont win a trophy, doesnt make your manager shit. U r all lucky enough to get these Wembley appearances, AN FA CUP FINAL as a championship side, but we underachieve under Jones :lol: brilliant

Do I think it's the best squad? I've said that, have I?

FA Cup final as Championship team - well Millwall have done that too, you I know. Nice to see that you've conveniently overlooked the fact we were very, very lucky with the teams we drew - a poor Boro side being the toughest en route to the final.

And what happened in that final? Oh, yeah, immobile Hasslebaink preferred over Thommo, Rambo left out of starting lineup. Worked well, those decisions, eh?

I realise it might be somewhat of a logical point and thus be over your head slightly, so I'll explain the point more clearly for you.

You work as a salesman. You're the highest paid salesman, not just at your company, but in the region. You achieve decent enough sales, get good leads for really big sales, yet always lose out on those big deals to rivals.

Do you think your boss would applaud your efforts in getting those leads or banging on your office door with a P45?

If you think it's the former... you're lucky I'm not your boss!

Sat May 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Biggest budget he's ever been given and they didn't win the champions league or League. Didnt even win the champions league with Chelsea! He must be a sh it manager and make all the wrong decisions? Is that a fair comment or am i just assuming that having a bigger budget guarentees u success? :ayatollah:

i actually think youre spot on mate

Sat May 28, 2011 3:47 pm

There's one big difference there.

Mourhino is a winner and our present manager is a "nearly man".
He also has no charisma, no motivational qualities, no media skills and is tactically inept.
Real Madrid lost out to arguably one of the best footballing teams the planet as ever seen.
We lost out to the likes of Ipswich, Bristol City, Watford, Leicester, Crystal Palace and Middlesborough.

See the difference? :roll:

Oh! Support the boys? What boys? They've all left. :cry:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:16 am

yeh, u can all say that Real Madrid had harder teams to beat, fair point! But he also has most of the best players in the world...KAKA cant get in his first 11! However, we dont have all the best players in the world, we signed loads of loan players who other teams dont want (apart from Bellers)

Sun May 29, 2011 11:29 am

Pontypool

No leave Moanrhinio where he is , if they get rid of him they will only come and get rodgers, and we like rodgers

;)

Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 am

Remind me again what Jones has won in his managerial career.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Why does it have to be wot he has won? 2 finals in 6 years is a brilliant record. I have to keep saying it. How can a manager who improves the points total every season be under-achieving? The team gets better every year. We get some annoying decisions with Jonesy sometimes no doubt, but it will happen with the next manager too. Ull all want the next one out wen we dont win the league next year.

As for that poor post further up where I can clearly see that u r making out I am clueless by saying "its going over my head" or woteva the actual comment was. U have given a very bad example..............U cannot use the salesman as an example of wot u mean.
A Salesman would be rightly sacked if he said he'd be the best salesman, but that is all completely in his hands, Dave Jones said he'd get promotion, but it gets passed down to 11 men on a football pitch, then it's not fully in his hands, the players need to do the job. So dont try bringing the clever attitude towards me because u disagree with my comments.