Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Official Good Luck Barca Thread....

Fri May 27, 2011 12:23 pm

To all those football fans who want football to win... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont really support Barca but watched them quite a few times on tv and i must say, the football they are capable of playing is just next level stuff!

My prediction...

Football 2 - Plastics United 0

Re: Official Good Luck Barca Thread....

Fri May 27, 2011 12:33 pm

come on barca smash the manc bastards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Want football to win?? What, with all Barca's dirty tricks from Busquets and Alves, going down like they've been shot from the merest brush of their arm? No, ta. Barca's tag as the best team in the world stems from Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. These 3 are 3 of the best in the world at the moment and this clouds a lot of people's judgement of them in my opinion. Don't overlook the unsavoury side that they employ when the going gets tough for them.

If Barca win, I hope they win fairly, but if they decide to go to ground all the time, I hope United properly turn them over

Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm

they will win fairly out of the 4 red cards they earned playing madrid this year only the pepe one was judged to be wrong
they do roll round stupidly when they go down but so do most other european teams but the football they play is awsome to watch sometimes

Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Want football to win?? What, with all Barca's dirty tricks from Busquets and Alves, going down like they've been shot from the merest brush of their arm? No, ta. Barca's tag as the best team in the world stems from Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. These 3 are 3 of the best in the world at the moment and this clouds a lot of people's judgement of them in my opinion. Don't overlook the unsavoury side that they employ when the going gets tough for them.

If Barca win, I hope they win fairly, but if they decide to go to ground all the time, I hope United properly turn them over

As if United dont have their own bad apples....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XpEoCvW2Wo

Pretty much every team have their own play actors, Jay Bothroyd for us as an example. Im judging Barca from the quality of football they play as a team and real football fans will appreciate it.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Want football to win?? What, with all Barca's dirty tricks from Busquets and Alves, going down like they've been shot from the merest brush of their arm? No, ta. Barca's tag as the best team in the world stems from Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. These 3 are 3 of the best in the world at the moment and this clouds a lot of people's judgement of them in my opinion. Don't overlook the unsavoury side that they employ when the going gets tough for them.

Pretty much every team have their own play actors, Jay Bothroyd for us as an example. Im judging Barca from the quality of football they play as a team and real football fans will appreciate it.

Granted, but my mate has just pointed out that everyone seems so in awe of Barca that United are ijn danger of sounding like Europe's version of Stoke. Which, of course, they're not. They play great football themselves. I mean, even Arsenal turned Barca over even though every sentence that came out of Andy townsend's mouth that night was a dribbling, drooling embarrassing suck up to them

Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:

Granted, but my mate has just pointed out that everyone seems so in awe of Barca that United are ijn danger of sounding like Europe's version of Stoke. Which, of course, they're not. They play great football themselves. I mean, even Arsenal turned Barca over even though every sentence that came out of Andy townsend's mouth that night was a dribbling, drooling embarrassing suck up to them

Football fans are in awe of this Barca team because they are the only team capable of producing this quality of football. It reminds of the total football mentality during Cruyffs time. Simply a joy to watch. Also, Arsenal were lucky to beat Barca at the Emirates. I remember Messi having a goal wrongfully disallowed which should have made in 2 - 0 in the first half.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Barca even money...easy money..

Fri May 27, 2011 2:53 pm

the winner is expected to get £107mil :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: